Gunstock Rocks New Years Eve - December 31
Tue, December 31
The entire mountain is open for you to enjoy! Skiing, Riding,Tubing, Snowshoeing Tours, Sleigh Rides and more.
The event ends at Midnight with a fireworks show on the mountain.
After 4PM, anyone with a night lift ticket, primetime lift ticket or season pass can enjoy the following, in addition to skiing and riding until 11:30pm:
- horsedrawn carriage rides
- 1 hour tubing on the Thrill Hill
- snow shoe tours
- ski and ride tips from our Learning Center Pros.
(please note that there is limited capacity for these activities)
During the evening, there will be entertainment for the whole family:
- Roaming Jugglers
- Face Painting
- S'mores by the Fire Pit
- Live Music from the Nobody's Fault Band, playing in the Main Lodge
- DJ Christine providing music outdoors
- Torch Light Parade at 11:45pm
- Fireworks at Midnight!
Pricing coming soon
The Cobble Mountain Food Court, Powder Keg Pub and Pistol Pub will all be open to the public, with service until midnight.