Gunstock Rocks New Years Eve
Wed, December 31
Gunstock Rocks New Year's Eve Celebration!
Come kick off the new year with us.
The entire mountain is open for you to enjoy! Skiing, Riding,Tubing, Snowshoeing Tours, Horse Drawn Carriage Rides and more.
The event ends at Midnight with a fireworks show on the mountain.
After 4PM, anyone with a night lift ticket, primetime lift ticket or season pass can enjoy the following, in addition to skiing and riding until 11:30pm:
- Horsedrawn carriage rides 7-9pm. Rides start near the base of the tubing hill
- 2 runs on our tubing Thrill Hill
- Snow shoe tours 6pm 7 pm & 8pm. Equipment included. Meet in front of the Welcome Center
- Ski and ride tips from our Learning Center Pros. Meet at the flags by the tubing hill
- Nastar course 5-9pm
(please note that there is limited capacity for these activities)
During the evening, there will be entertainment for the whole family:
- Roaming Jugglers
- Face Painting in the Stone Cellar 7-10pm
- Balloon Artist in the Main Hall 7-10pm
- S'mores by the Fire Pit 9:30-11:30
- Live Band playing in the Main Lodge
- DJ Christine providing music outdoors
- Torch Light Parade at 11:45pm
- Fireworks at Midnight!
The Cobble Mountain Food Court, Powder Keg Pub and Pistol Pub will all be open to the public, with service until midnight.