Bike Week Camping
Bike Week Camping rates are in effect from June 7 - 16, 2013. Bike Week rates are charged per person and based on the length of stay. Additional fees for sites with utilities apply.
- A 5-night, 2-person minimum charge ($210) is required to reserve a campsite prior to May 15th.
- 3-night, 2 -person minimum reservations will be accepted after May 15th.
- Additional persons have 3-night minimum charge.
- Maximum number of campers per site is 6.
- Electric/Water site charge is an additional $12 per night.
- Electric/Water/Sewer site charge is an additional $15 per night.
Bike Week Rates
|Number of Nights||Per Person Charge||Junior Rate*|
(Ages 13 - 17)
|E/W Utility Charge||E/W/S Utility Charge|
*Children 12 and under stay for free! Rates and taxes are subject to change without notice.
Bike Week Campground Policies
The following rules have been established so that everyone may enjoy their visit with us. Please be sure that anyone staying on your site knows and understands what is allowed. Anyone failing to abide by the rules will be asked to leave. Parents are responsible for their children's behavior, safety and whereabouts at all times while within the resort.
- Person registering for site must be at least 18 years of age. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Only registerd campers will be allowed in the campground. Wristbands will be provided at check-in. Wristbands must be visible as you pass through the security checkpoint.Quiet hours are 10 PM to 8 AM. Excessive noise at any time is not permitted.
- No unregistered vehicles are allowed in the campground. Golf carts, ATV's, dirt bikes, etc are not permitted.
- Please observe the posted speed limits: 30 MPH on the Entrance Road, 15 MPH on Paved Roads in the Campground and in the Parking Lots; 5 MPH on Dirt and Gravel Roads in the Campground.
- Pets are allowed in our campground, but are not allowed in the cabins. Pets must be on leash at all times. They should not be left unattended and be kept quiet. Campers must clean up after their pets. A current rabies certificate must be presented at check-in. Dog tags CANNOT be used as proof of rabies vaccination. If you plan to participate in rides or other activities where you cannot bring your pet, please ask us about local facilities that provide doggie daycare. Pets displaying aggressive behavior or create a disturbance will not be permitted on property.
- Drinking in public is unlawful. Alcoholic beverages need to be confined to your site. Kegs are not permitted. Under no circumstances is alcohol permitted at the pool.
- No one is permitted in the maintenance yards, ski jump area, on the ATA course or Zip Tour platforms or in any other venue after hours.
- Gunstock is located in the town of Gilford. Town ordinances prohibit the possession and display of fireworks, including those that are permitted in other New Hampshire towns. Use of fireworks in the campground will result in eviction.
- Help protect our trees. Please do not bring any firewood onto Gunstock property unless it has been harvested locally or is kiln dried. Firewood is available for purchase at the camp store.
- Fires must be kept knee high and in the fire rings. Fires must not be left unattended. There is a $100 fine for cutting standing trees and we ask that you please leave our trees alone.
- There is one picnic table and one fire ring at each site. They should not be moved from the site. Fire rings and stone fire pits must not be moved.
- If anyone abuses property, creates a disturbance, or does not adhere to Campground Policies they will be asked to leave immediately and forfeit their campground site fee.
Arrival and Departure Information:
- All campers must check-in at the Welcome Center.
- The Welcome Center opens at 8AM daily and closes at: 6PM Sunday through Wednesday; 8PM on Thursday; 10PM on Fridays and 9PM on Saturday during Bike Week. Hours may vary based on business volume.
- Check-in begins at 1 PM, no exceptions.
- Campers should plan to arrive before the Welcome Center closes for the day. Those arriving after closing can be placed on their site by Campground Security based on their discretion. No arrivals will be placed on their site after quiet hours. Late arrivals that cannot be placed on their site will be directed to a temporary location overnight and move to their campsite the next morning. The phone number for Campground Security is posted by the front door of the Welcome Center. Campers whose names are not listed on the site and have not been paid for in full will not be admitted to the campground by security.
- Bring the license plate number of all motor vehicles that will be on your site with you into the Welcome Center.
- Check-out time is by 11AM. Late check-outs will be charged an additional night fee.
Bike Week Cancellation Policy
- Refunds, less a $20 processing fee, are available on camp site reservations until May 15
- No refunds on campsites will be made after May 15