Rates and Policies
Gunstock Campground accepts reservation requests for stays of 2 or more nights; except for Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends (and most July 4th weekends), where a 3 night minimum is required. Maximum length of any stay is 2 weeks.
- Rates are based on a family of five: 2 Adults and up to 3 children under the age of 18.
- For families with more than 3 minor children, the cost for additional children is $3 per night.
- Only one family (2 adults and children) OR up to 4 adults (no children) are allowed per site.
- Person registering for the site must be over 18. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
|Daily Site Fee:||2 Adults (and up to 3 children)||3 Adults||4 Adults|
|Electric / Water||$35||$41||$47|
|50-amp Electric / Water||$38||$44||$50|
|Electric / Water / Sewer||$43||$49||$55|
|Weekly Site Fee:||2 Adults (and up to 3 children)||3 Adults||4 Adults|
|Electric / Water||$210||$246||$282|
|50-amp Electric / Water||$228||$264||$300|
|Electric / Water / Sewer||$258||$294||$330|
*Cabin rentals are subject to the NH State 9% Rooms and Meals tax. Rates and taxes are subject to change without notice.
Day Visitor Fee:
All visitors must check-in at the Welcome Center and pay fee upon arrival. Day visitors are welcome between the hours of 8 AM and 10 PM. The number of day visitors per site is limited to one family (2 adults, 3 children) or 4 adults (no children).
|Age||Cost per Day|
|Adult / Teen||$5|
|Children / Seniors||Free|
|Belknap County Residents||Free|
Gunstock is a family oriented campground and the following rules have been established so that everyone may enjoy their visit with us. Please be sure that anyone staying on your site knows and understands what is allowed. Anyone failing to abide by the rules will be asked to leave. Parents are responsible for their children's behavior, safety and whereabouts at all times while within the resort.
- Person registering for site must be at least 18 years of age. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Only one family (2 parents and minor children) or 4 adults (no children) are allowed per site.
- The site fee includes 2 adults. Additional charges apply when there are more than 2 adults and 3 children.
- Only registered campers and visitors are allowed in the campground. All visitors must check-in at the Welcome Center and pay visitor fee upon arrival. Day visitors are welcome between the hours of 8 AM and 10 PM, maximum 4 per site per day.
- Quiet hours are between 10PM and 8AM. Excessive noise at any time is not permitted.
- No unregistered vehicles are allowed in the campground. Golf cart, ATVs, dirt bikes, etc. are not permitted.
- The number of cars per site is limited to 2. Additional vehicles may be parked in the main lot.
- Please observe the posted speed limits: 30 MPH on the Entrance Road, 15 MPH on Paved Roads in the Campground and in the Parking Lots; 5 MPH on Dirt and Gravel Roads in the Campground.
- Pets are allowed in our campground, but are not allowed in the cabins. Pets must be on leash at all times. They should not be left unattended and be kept quiet. Campers must clean up after their pets. Pets displaying aggressive behavior will not be permitted on property. A current rabies certificate must be presented at check-in. Dog tags CANNOT be used as proof of rabies vaccination.
- Drinking in public is unlawful. Alcoholic beverages need to be confined to your site. Kegs are not permitted. Under no circumstances is alcohol permitted at the pool.
- Gunstock is located in the town of Gilford. Town ordinances prohibit the possession and display of fireworks, including those that are permitted in other New Hampshire towns. Use of fireworks in the campground will result in eviction.
- Help protect our trees. Please do not bring any firewood onto Gunstock property unless it has been harvested locally or is kiln dried. Firewood is available for purchase at the camp store.
- Fires must be kept knee high and in the fire rings. Fires must not be left unattended. There is a $100 fine for cutting standing trees and we ask that you please leave our trees alone.
- There is one picnic table and one fire ring at each site. They should not be moved from the site. Fire rings and stone fire pits must not be moved.
- No one is permitted in the maintenance yards, ski jump area, on the ATA course or Zip Tour platforms, or inside any other venue after hours.
- All household trash must be placed in the dumpsters. Non-household trash must be transported to an acceptable disposal site off Gunstock property.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult to the pool.
- If anyone abuses property, creates a disturbance, or does not adhere to Campground Policies they will be asked to leave immediately and forfeit their campground site fee.
Arrival and Departure Information:
- Campers and visitors must check-in and check-out at the Welcome Center.
- Welcome Center opens at 8AM daily and closes at: 6PM Sunday through Wednesday; 8PM on Thursdays; 10PM on Fridays and 9PM on Saturdays. Hours may vary based on business volume.
- Check-in begins at 1 PM
- Campers should plan to arrive before the Welcome Center closes for the day. Those arriving after closing can be placed on their site by Campground Security based on their discretion. No arrivals will be placed on their site after quiet hours. Late arrivals that cannot be placed on their site will be directed to a temporary location overnight and move to their campsite the next morning. The phone number for Campground Security is posted by the front door of the Welcome Center.
- A $20 deposit for each gate key (maximum 2 per site) issued is required at check-in. A credit card number can be noted to secure the gate key.
- Bring the license plate number of all motor vehicles that will be on your site with you into the Welcome Center.
- If you are bringing your family pet, a copy of their current rabies certificate must be shown at registration.
- Check-out time is by 11AM. Late check-outs will be charged an additional night fee.
- Those departing before the Welcome Center opens in the morning can use the check-out envelopes in the mailbox next to the Welcome Center doors to return their gate key(s).
- Reservations cancelled 14 days prior to the arrival date may receive a full refund.(See Bike Week or SoulFest Policies if you are camping for those events)
- Those cancelled 7 to 13 days prior to the arrival date may receive a refund, less a $20 cancellation fee.
- Those cancelled less than 7 days prior to the arrival date receive a rain check valid for up to 1 year.
- The $20 deposit for sites reserved during the season for the following summer is non-refundable.