During SoulFest, Gunstock expands its camping capacity to over 700 sites. In addition to our standard campground configuration of Premium and Basic sites, we add Campside sites in and around the campground, plus we utilize our ski terrain to create Mountainside sites. If you are interested in learning more about SoulFest, visit their web site www.thesoulfest.com
2013 Festival Dates: Wednesday August 1 to Saturday August 3
2013 Camping Dates: Tuesday July 30 to Sunday Aug. 4 or Friday & Saturday Aug. 2 & 3
- Campers are encouraged to arrive before the concerts begin on Wednesday; or early Friday for 2-night reservations.
- Campers arriving Tuesday will be guided directly to their sites. Those arriving after Tuesday evening will need to check in for directions to their campsite. All campers should plan to be on site by early evening. Campers arriving after dark may be directed to a temporary location overnight and move to their campsite the next morning.
- Up to 12 people are permitted per campsite during SoulFest.
- All campsites rent for a flat rate for the festival. There are no daily rentals or rates during SoulFest.
2013 SoulFest Camping Rates
|Premium Site with electric/water/sewer|| $350 SOLD OUT
|Premium Site with electric/water|| $310 SOLD OUT
|Standard (Basic) Site||$250|
|2-night Mountainside sites||$85|
$500 (+$45 tax) SOLD OUT
Rates and taxes are subject to change without notice.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to reserve a campsite prior to April 1. Payment in full is due by April 1.
- Reservations made after April 1 require full payment.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations after June 1. Prior to June 1, 50% of total site fee is refundable.
- Campers arriving prior to Tuesday or staying past Sunday on Basic, W/E or W/E/S sites are welcome to book a site in our campground at our standard rates. We are not able to accommodate early arrivals for Campside and Mountainside sites.
The locations of SoulFest Campside and Mountainside are determined days prior to the festival based on venue set-up and ground conditions. To see the approximate locations, click on the link above.
SoulFest Campground Policies
As the person reserving the camp site, you are assuming the responsibility of insuring that all members of your party comply with the campground rules and regulations. Please be sure to share these with them.
- Person registering for the site must be 18 years of age.
- There is a maximum of 12 people per site.
- Pets are not allowed on campsites or on the grounds of Gunstock during the festival.
- Please respect your neighbors in terms of noise and adhere to quiet hours between 12:30AM till 8:00AM. The use of generators is not allowed during quiet hours.
- Vehicles must be contained within the boundaries of your site. Overflow parking will be provided for any vehicles that do not fit on your site.
- The posted speed limit in the campground is 5 MPH on dirt roads and 15 MPH on paved roads.
- Unregistered motorized vehicles, including golf carts, ATVs and dirt bikes, are not permitted on Gunstock property.
- Please respect your campsite and the privacy of others at their sites.
- Premium and standard campsites will have one picnic table at each site. Please do not take a table that does not belong on your site.
- Fires are allowed only on premium and standard sites equipped with a fire ring or fire pit provided by Gunstock. There are NO fires allowed on Campside or Mountainside sites. For your safety, please keep all fires knee high and in the fire pits or rings. Please do not move the fire rings or rearrange the fire pits.
- Do not bring any firewood onto Gunstock property that has not been harvested locally or kiln-dried. Firewood can be purchased at the Mountainside Outfitters Camp Store. Please refer to the NH Division of Forest and Land’s web site (www.nhdfl.org) for the most current information on bans on importing untreated firewood into the state. Firewood is a major source of damaging insects and diseases. This ban will help protect the health of New Hampshire's forests.
- Do not cut any standing trees. There is a $100 fine for cutting trees.
- No one is permitted in the maintenance yards, ski jump area, on the ATA course or Zip Tour platforms, or inside any other venue after hours.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult to the pool.
- The use or possession of alcoholic beverages and drugs are not allowed in the campground or on the grounds of Gunstock during the festival.
- Gunstock is located in the town of Gilford. Town ordinances prohibit the possession and display of fireworks, including those that are permitted in other New Hampshire towns. Use of fireworks in the campground will result in eviction.
- There will be no visitors in the campground during this event. A visitor is anyone not registered on a campsite.
- Deposit your trash in the dumpsters located throughout the campground. Please secure your trash at night, as we are regularly visited by small animals.
- Garden hoses cannot be attached to public water spigots. Water and electricity provided on Premium sites is for one site only.
- Electric outlets on the outside of buildings cannot be used to provide electricity for your site.
- All tents, tarps and other camping equipment must be contained within your designated site.
- Anyone asked to leave the Campground due to disturbances will forfeit their campground site fee.
- Camping at Gunstock during SoulFest is reserved exclusively for multi-day SoulFest ticket buyers.
- All rules and policies required by the management of SoulFest 2013 will apply to all campers.
SoulFest Cancellation Policy
- For reservations cancelled prior to June 1, 50% of the total site fee is refundable.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations after June 1
Click here to read more about the campground amenities that were available during SoulFest 2012. Look for updates this summer.