Scenic Lift Rides
Enjoy a leisurely 15-minute ride to the summit where you will disembark to marvel at the beautiful views of Lake Winnipesaukee, Mount Washington and the Belknap, Ossipee, Squam and Presidential mountain ranges. Take the opportunity to explore the designated hiking trails at the top of the mountain, or bring your picnic lunch. The chairlift will be ready to take you back to the base area where you can continue your adventures.
Scenic lift rides included in your Discover Adventure or can be purchased as a single ride.
SUMMER LIFT RIDING REQUIREMENTS, POLICY, AND/OR PROTOCOL
- All passengers and/or children must be aware of the lift loading and unloading procedures.
- Children/passengers must be able to sit and ride the Chairlift independently (free of embrace or human restraint).
- Children/passengers must sit all the way to the back of the seat (“back to back”); do not lean forward or on the restraint device.
- Guests will not be permitted access to the chairlifts with a child in a carrier such as a backpack or chest pack. This is for the safety of the child in the unlikely event of a lift evacuation or injury to the adult.
- In the unlikely event of a lift evacuation, each passenger may be required to be lowered from the chairlift using a “T-Seat” from a height upwards of 100’ off the ground.
- No Alcohol is permitted on the chairlift.
- Pets are NOT permitted to ride the chairlift.
- NO SMOKING ON CHAIRLIFT and we ask that you refrain from smoking at the top of the mountain or on hiking trails.
- NO Littering from the Chairlift.
- Sorry, no lift service is available to take bikes to the summit at this time.
Weather can impact lift operations. Please call us at 603-293-4341 for current operating plans during marginal weather.
Scenic lift rides are not available when we are operating for Winter Snow Sports.