The ultimate CUSTOMIZED mountain experience.
Your instructor tailors the session to your goals and expectations. Private lessons offer lift-line priority and 8:30 AM early starts for no additional charge. Our privates allow you to have from 1 to 5 people in the lesson also for no additional charge. This allows you lots flexibility to put together your own customized fun filled day. Important items to keep in mind are that the Instructor will always have to be on terrain and move at the pace of the lowest ability. Here are some of the ways our guests have taken advantage of this flexibility:
- Take a lesson as a family, if you are all at the same level it works out nicely with the kids getting a little more TLC and you get to spend the day together laughing and having fun as a family.
- Book an Instructor for the full day and split the day, having the beginners go out with the Instructor in the morning, and then after lunch the more advanced hit the hill with the Instructor.
- Do you have a young child? Have the Instructor work with your child, then join them later in the day and get some tips from the Instructor on how to ski/ride with your child.
- Combine the kids from two or more families that are at the same level for a fun filled day on the slopes.
- Private lessons have lift-line privileges, so get a group of your friends and family together and signup to have a non-stop day on the slopes and with some great tips from a pro.
All Day Private
1 to 5 People (9* to 3:30)
*Early 8:30 AM Start –
No Extra Charge
Price - $425**
- The all-day private allows you the most flexibility.
- This is the perfect time length for first time skiers/riders. It gives them plenty of time to learn new skills at a relaxed pace and get some quality mileage on the hill with the Instructor.
- Stuck in a rut and want to make a leap to the next level. Taking a day to change those ingrain habits, develop new skills and get the quality mileage that will advance new muscle memory is the way to go.
- Split the day, i.e. having the beginners go out with the Instructor in the morning, and then after lunch the more advanced hit the hill with the Instructor.
Half Day Private
1 to 5 People (3 Hours,
Start times 9* & 12:30) *Early 8:30 AM Start – No Extra Charge
Price - $300**
- Want a few tips, but not sure if you’ll last all day, three hours will get you started.
- Half Day is the shortest time length we’d recommend for first time skiers/riders.
1.5 Hour Private
1 to 5 People
(Start times 9*, 10:30, 12:30, & 2:00) *Early
8:30 AM Start
– No Extra Charge
Price - $175**
- This is a great time length for the quick tip.
- Young children new to the slopes can benefit with a short lesson ending before their energy vanishes.
One-on-One Private Lessons- Available for ages 3 and 4:
Private Lessons are available for ages 3 and 4 to discover the fun of skiing! Available daily at 9am and 12pm.
|1-Hour Private for 3 & 4 Year Olds||$115|
Reservations are required and can be made in person or by phone at 603-737-4364.
- Cancellation 48 hours or more prior to lesson: Full Refund or Reschedule of Lesson.
- Cancellation 47 hours or less prior to lesson: Full Value on a Non-Expiring Gift Card or Reschedule of Lesson.
- NO call for Cancellation or NO show: Loss of Payment.