Mountain Magic for 1st Timers
Mountain Resorts Mountain Magic Program… the best way to learn
Are you a first time Skier or Snowboarder age 6 or older? If you are, Gunstock invites you to join the nationally recognized and award winning learn to ski or ride program - Mountain Magic. Whether you are 6 or 106, your first day is magical. This all-inclusive package offers Head BYS System rental skis or Burton LTR snowboards, lift tickets and group instruction from patient, fun and passionate instructors.
Three Day Package includes:
- 3 Days of Prime Time (open to close) lower mountain lift tickets. (Your 3rd day will include an all mountain lift ticket.)
- Two-hour group lesson on each day.
- Ski or snowboard equipment rental each day. Please Note: there is an additional charge for Helmet rentals.
You can purchase a One Day package which includes the first day’s lesson, lower mountain lift ticket and equipment rental. At any time during the same season, you can decide to upgrade to the Three Day package and complete the program.
2012/2013 Season Rates:
|Mountain Magic Package:||Cost|
|One Day (First Day)||$105|
|Upgrade from One Day to Three Day||$95 ($200 total)|
Mountain Magic is offered daily. The three days can be used at anytime in the current season. Sign-up is in the Welcome Center on a first come, first served basis. Availability may vary based on demand.
|Start time:||Plan to arrive at Gunstock: *|
|10AM||9AM or earlier|
|12noon||11AM or earlier|
|2PM||1PM or earlier|
|4:30PM (Tues - Sat)||3:30PM or earlier|
|5:30PM (Tues - Sat)||4:30PM or earlier|
*Leave extra time on busy holidays and weekends.
Private lessons are available for those that prefer a one-on-one learning style. Your Mountain Magic program can be upgraded to include a private lesson for an additional $50 per day. Reservations are recommended for private lessons. Call Guest Services at 603-293-4341 extension 0 and ask to reserve a lesson time for a Mountain Magic Private Upgrade.
All participants must complete and sign a lesson and rental waiver. A separate waiver is required for each day of the program. Parent/guardian signature is required for minors.
In addition to the feeling of accomplishment from learning how to ski or snowboard and starting a lifetime of fun, there are perks to completing the program. At the completion of the third day’s lesson, your instructor will sign-off on your program and you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- 50% off all subsequent group lessons in the current season.
- 50% off all rental equipment in the current season.
- $15 off any helmet purchased from Mountainside Outfitters Retail & Demo Center.
- 20% off ski wear purchases at the Mountainside Outfitters retail shop.
- Choice of either:
- Take 50 card which entitles
you to 50% off your Prime Time or Night lift tickets
purchased during the current season
- Prime Time Season Pass, valid to the end of the current season, for just $199.
- Take 50 card which entitles you to 50% off your Prime Time or Night lift tickets purchased during the current season