Comp Lessons and Rentals For ALL Skill Levels, Every Day!
Being able to ski and snowboard with confidence is something we all dream about. Our March Radness program offers easy access to modern equipment and skilled instruction to help you Get Down at Gunstock!
- Available to ages 6 & older
- Requires an all-mountain lift ticket or season pass.
- Includes a complimentary 2-hour group lesson for any skill level.
- Includes complimentary HEAD ski or BURTON snowboard gear.
- Available daily through the remainder of the 2016/17 winter season.
- All services are subject to availability and the whim of Mother Nature.
- Offers complimentary Nordic rentals with a trail ticket or season pass.
- Offers a complimentary Nordic beginner lesson on weekends.
- All-mountain lift tickets can access every lift at Gunstock. Penny Pitou and Wonder Carpet tickets may be upgraded to participate in the program.
- 2-for-1 Monday, 2-for-1 Tuesday Night and $20 Thursday Night ticket holders may participate in the program.
- Wall-to-Wall Wednesday and Saturday Night Rocks still include two Thrill Hill Tubing or Mountain Coaster rides.
- Thrill Hill Tubing and Mountain Coaster tickets require separate purchase of an all-mountain ticket to participate in the program.
- Equipment rentals are available in the lower level of the Guest Service Building.
- Requires a signed waiver. Parents or legal guardians must sign for youth under the age of 18.
- Equipment sizes are subject to availability and are offered on a first come basis.
- Helmets are available for an additional fee of $12
- Equipment damage coverage is available for $2.
- Plan to arrive 60-90 minutes early if you intend to take a lesson.
- Demo equipment is available from Mountainside Outfitters at regular rates.
- Group lessons are available for all ski and snowboard skill levels.
- Signed waivers are required of all participants and a parent or legal guardian must sign a waiver for any participant under the age of 18.
- Lessons begin at the Ski Learning Center meeting area near the Stockade Lodge.
- Plan to arrive at the meeting area 15 minutes before your lesson start time.
- Weekday lessons start at 10AM & 1PM, except during NH Ski Week.
- Weekend and NH Ski Week lessons start at 10AM, 12PM & 2PM (Lesson only at 10am on 4/2/17)
- Saturday Night lessons start at 4:30PM
- Lessons are subject to availability and are offered on a first come basis.
- Additional same-day lessons are available for a fee of $25 each.
- All Day Base Camp and Private Lessons are available at regular rates.