Remember how much fun it was to go sledding as a kid? The wind in your face as you flew down the mountain, the whole time thinking about having to walk back up. Well, if you liked sledding you'll love snow tubing - it's all the thrills of sledding without the walk up the hill. Gunstock's Thrill Hill Tubing Park has the longest tubing run in New Hampshire - 1068 feet. The park is serviced by its own handle-tow lift. Sit comfortably in your tube as the lift pulls you to the top of the hill. Then choose from 1 of 4 chutes to slide down the hill.
The tubing season is usually from just after Christmas through mid-March. The Thrill Hill is scheduled to be open all day Saturday and Sunday; and at night from Tuesday through Friday. Please remember that weather conditions can affect operating plans. Check the snow report for latest conditions.
Tubing sessions are 2 hours long. Non-Holiday session times are:
|Sunday||9AM, 11AM and 1PM (last hour 3 - 4PM)|
|Tuesday||3PM, 5PM and 7PM|
|Wednesday||3PM, 5PM and 7PM|
|Thursday||3PM, 5PM and 7PM|
|Friday||3PM, 5PM and 7PM (last hour 9 - 10PM)|
|Saturday||9AM, 11AM, 1PM, 3PM, 5PM and 7PM (last hour 9 - 10PM)|
During the Christmas Holidays, Martin Luther King Jr. Day and the February/March School Recess Breaks, tubing will open at 9AM Monday through Friday. Please visit the Operating Hours page for details.
Tickets are available for advanced purchase on-line or at any Ticket Window. The number of tubing tickets sold for each session is limited and can sell out. Plan your day accordingly.
2014/2015 Season Rates
|2-Hour Tubing Session||$22|
|Last Hour Tubing (Fri, Sat, Sun)||$15|
- Every guest will be in their own tube (no double riding).
- There is a 42" height recommendation.
- Each guest must be able to sit in a tube and reach the handles on each side of the tube.
- Rafting (linking tubes) is dependent upon snow conditions.
- Ski boots are not allowed on the tubing hill.
- We limit the number of ticket sold on the hill each hour and it is possible for tubing to sell out on busy days. Our mid-day holiday/weekend days and Saturday evening hours are usually the busiest.
Bonus for 2014/2015 Season:
Anytime during your 2-hour Tubing Session on Friday, Saturday or Sunday you can use the BigAirBag Launch Ramp for FREE! Participants must weight at least 70 lbs.