The Gunstock Hillclimb is a classic Bike Week tradition that began in 1938 when Gunstock was still in its infancy, and was first held here at the mountain in 1946. Nowadays, fans still love to take a short drive up the road from the bustling Weirs Beach to witness this high octane competition in the Belknap mountains!
Staged by Ridge Runner Promotions and presented by Eastcoastin’ Enterprises, this adrenaline packed day of action will serve as a focal point to droves of motorcycle and dirt bike enthusiasts who visit the Lakes Region during the 98th Anniversary of Laconia Motorcycle Week. The historic 70-meter Torger Tokle Memorial Ski Jump will serve as the formidably challenging course for this year’s amateur-only competition.
- Admission will be $20 cash only, at the gate, (not available online) and FREE for children 10 and under.
- The event is BYOB, but will feature several food and beverage options.
- 8am: Gates Open
- 9am: Opening Ceremonies (Color Guard & National Anthem)
- 9:15am: Racing Begins
- East Coastin' will perform 3 Stunt Shows throughout the day
- 5pm: Racing Ends; Awards Ceremony
Not Allowed Inside the Venue:
- Backpacks/Large Bags (any bags brought in will be checked)
- Glass Bottles
Please, No coolers larger than 14"
- Please follow directional signage when you arrive at the mountain
- ADA Parking: Camping Lanes behind Camp Store
- Motorcycle Parking: Alpine Ridge Parking Lot
- General Parking: Main Parking Lot
Hillclimb spectators are invited to make Gunstock their home base for the week. On site camping by tent, RV, or cabin is available for this event in Gunstock’s award winning campground, but sells out very quickly! Guests are encouraged to make their plans for Bike Week early and reserve campsites as soon as possible.