Belknap County Day
We love our locals! Belknap County residents are invited to join us here at the mountain for Belknap County Day on Saturday, November 28th for a Locals-Only Raffle, special discounts, and fun activities!
- The Welcome Center will be open from 9am-4pm. Pop in and enter our exclusive Locals-Only Raffle for a chance to win a Ride on a Snowcat!
- One entry per person
- Must be 18+ to enter
- 3 winners will be chosen
- Gunstock Ski & Sport will be open from 9am-4pm for holiday shopping! Get gifts squared away for the skiers and riders on your list, or upgrade your gear and apparel for the Winter Season!
- Belknap County residents will receive 10% off
- Season Pass holders will receive 15% off
- The Children's Center will be open from 10am-1pm giving tours* and answering any questions folks may have about kids' lessons.
- *Tours are by reservation only. To reserve your spot, click here.
- Touch-A-Snowcat!! Bring the kids to learn more about and get up close and personal with one of these impressive machines! There will be a snowcat parked outside from 10am-1pm* with snowmaking grooming staff showing off all the fun features of a snowcat and answering questions.
- Touch-A-Snowcat Tours are by reservation only. To reserve your spot, click here.
While you're here, enter our VIP Parking Spot Raffle: Gunstock Mountain Resort is holding a Raffle for one of our coveted V.I.P. Parking Spaces alongside the Main Lodge! These spots are selling for $999 each and will be super convenient for their owners on many fronts; from booting up close to the slopes, to shortening the walk to the lodges/lifts, to picking up to-go food from the Landing Zone, to schlepping lots of equipment, especially on powder days! Raffle tickets are only $20, with 100% of proceeds going to the Greater Lakes Region Children's Auction. Raffle tickets can also be bought online by clicking here.
Please remember to bring proof of residency!