The Gunstock Campground is now closed for the season.
In order to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 and maintain a healthy environment, Gunstock is following guidance set by the Governor's Reopening Task Force and the CDC. Read the document HERE. Therefore, the following regulations are in place until further notice:
- Per the state of NH’s current requirements, residents from outside New England are permitted to reserve sites as long as they have met the 14-day quarantine requirement. A Statement of Symptoms and Quarantine Affidavit will be required at check-in for each person in your camping party.
- Click HERE to read the statements prior to be sure everyone in your party meets the requirements.
- All reservations must be made in advance.
- Minimum two-night reservation required.
- If anyone in a party is feeling sick or has been exposed to the virus they must stay home.
- Face masks are required by all guests when checking-in at the camp store or entering any facility.
- Campsites will be limited to 6 occupants.
- All indoor public gathering areas will be closed.
- Showers, restrooms, and laundry facilities will be open pursuant to DHHS's Universal Guidelines and proper physical distancing standards.
- The playgrounds are open.
Voted Best of NH 2018 by NH Magazine, Gunstock Mountain Resort's campground puts you in the heart of New Hampshire's Lakes Region, close to the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee. Surrounded by three mountain ranges, numerous lakes, a diverse assortment of recreational opportunities and small New England villages, Gunstock offers a rustic alpine setting for your visit to New Hampshire. Backed by over 80 years of camping experience, Gunstock's tradition of catering to recreational families ensures memorable vacations. Relax at your campsite and enjoy the natural habitat around the mountain or take a pleasurable drive to one of the many local attractions.