Campsite Types & Rates
The campground accepts reservation requests for stays of 2 or more nights; except for Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and Columbus Day weekends, where a 3-night minimum is required. Maximum length of any stay is 2 weeks.
- Check-in time: 1:00pm, Check-out time: 11:00am
- Rates are based on a family of 5: 2 Adults and 3 children under the age of 18.
- For families with more than 3 minor children, the cost for each additional child or adult is $8 per night.
- Children 5 and under are free.
- Only one family or up to 4 adults (no children) are allowed per site.
- All day visitors are $5.
- Person registering for the site must be over 18. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Stay 6 nights, get the 7th night for free!
- 14 or more days prior to arrival date, a refund less a $10.00 Cancellation Fee will be issued.
- 7 to 13 days prior to the arrival date, a refund less a $29.00 Cancellation Fee will be issued.
- Less than 7 days prior to the arrival date, a raincheck will be issued less a $29.00 Cancellation Fee. This credit will be held on file and is valid for 1-year from the original arrival date.
Camp Site Rates
|Basic (116 sites)||$35||$40|
|Basic Plus (14 sites)||$40||$45|
|W/E 20/30 (57 sites)||$40||$45|
|W/E 50 (23 sites)||$45||$50|
|W/E/S (16 sites)||$50||$55|
|Cabin (2 avail)||$75||$80|
Basic sites are those 'without' amenities (water/electricity/sewer) on site, although water is available throughout the campground. All sites have a fire ring and picnic table. There are a variety of settings in the basic sites from mostly sunny to fully wooded. Base material on the sites range from grass to packed earth. Sites are located throughout the campground. These sites are most appropriate for tent camping. Some sites can accommodate pop-ups and small trailers.
Basic Plus Sites
Our Basic Plus sites mirror our Basic site with an addition of a permanently fixed 12x12 pressure treated tent platform. Tent platform sites are located in our wooded camping area on the Pines Rd and the Mid-Pines Rd. These sites are most appropriate for tent camping.
30 amp Electric/Water
Electricity/Water sites include water and electricity on each individual site. The electric supply is 30 amp service. All sites have a fire ring and picnic table. 30 amp E/W Sites are Located in Three Basic Areas:
- Boardwalk: Small field in the lower part of the campground. The entrance is slightly narrow and steep. Gravel base with surrounding grass and woods. The electric supply is 30 amp service.
- Poplar Field: Centrally located across from the bath houses near the swimming pool. This has wide open fields with a grassy base; however, base conditions in this area vary with changing weather conditions. Sites P1 - P8 are smaller and best for tents & pop-ups. Sites P10 – P21 measure approximately 40' x 60' and can accommodate large equipment. The electric supply is 30 amp service.
- Cedar & Fir Lanes: These sites are partially wooded with a gravel base. Some sites have grassy areas. Equipment is parked parallel to the road and camp side by side along the lane. The electric supply is 30 amp service.
50 amp Electric & Water
50amp Electricity/Water sites include water and electricity on each individual site. The electric supply is 50 amp service. All sites have a fire ring and picnic table. 50 amp E/W Sites are Located in Two Basic Areas:
- Poplar Field: Centrally located across from the bath houses near the swimming pool. This is a wide open field with a grassy base; however, base conditions in this area vary with changing weather conditions. Sites P22 - P40 have 50 amp service, measure approximately 40' x 60' and can accommodate large equipment.
- Brookside: These sites are located in an open area between the Brook and Main Camp Road, next to the bath houses. The site base is gravel and dirt. The pedestals are set back 85’ from the road. The electric supply is 50 amp service.
Electricity/Water/Sewer (Full Hook-Up)
There are a limited number of sites that include electricity, water and sewer. The electric supply is either 30 or 50 amp service. These sites are located on Ash and Birch Lanes which are partially wooded with a gravel base. Adequate, and in some cases, additional parking is available on these sites. The majority of the sites are parallel parking with a limited number of pull-through sites. All sites have a fire ring and picnic table. (50 amp electric service is located on sites: Ash 03, 04 & 05, Birch 13, 15 & 18.)
There are 2 cabins available for rent. These are rustic shelters (11' x 13') with a porch. The cabins are located in a wooded area near the brook. The minimum stay in a cabin is 2 nights.
- Beds: 1 full size bunk and 3 single bunk beds
- Sleeping: up to 2 Adults and 3 minor children or 4 Adults.
- Linens are not provided.
- Electricity and electric heat are included.
- There is a water spigot on the outside of the cabin. (Does not include hose.)
- A fire ring and picnic table is on each site.
- There is no smoking and no pets allowed in the cabins.
- Cabin rentals are subject to the NH State 9% Rooms and Meals tax.
Gunstock offers seasonal camping in both the winter and summer season. Sites with electric, water, and sewer hook-up are available for lease during the summer camping season. Summer seasonal sites are located on Grove, Happy, Ivy, Jagged and Kinder Lanes. Winter Seasonal sites have electric hook-up only and are located on Ash or Birch Lanes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Camper Services 603-293-4341 ext 508 for more information and availability.
Please Note: Rates and taxes are subject to change without notice.