Reserve your Campsite
Click HERE to book your site.
The summer camping season is from Memorial Day Weekend through Columbus Day. Winter camping begins in November and runs through early April.
- Gunstock Campground accepts reservations for a minimum stay of 2 or more nights; except for Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and Columbus Day weekends where a 3 night minimum is required.
- If you are bringing a pet you will also need to bring a copy of your pet's valid rabies certificate. Tags are not accepted as proof of rabies vaccination.
Please call 603-737-4355 or click HERE to make a reservation. Full payment will be charged to your credit card at the time of reservation. MasterCard, Visa, and Discover are accepted.
Cancellation Policy (Does not include Bike Week)
- Cancelling your reservation on the day of your scheduled arrival will result in forfeiting your site fee with no credit or refund. (Changing your arrival date on the day of your reservation is considered a cancellation.)
- Less than 7 days prior to the arrival date, a credit will be held on file less a $29 Cancellation Fee This credit is valid for 1 year from the original arrival date. Changing your reservation within this timeframe will also result in a $29 cancellation fee.
- 7 to 13 days prior to the arrival date, a refund less a $29 Cancellation Fee will be issued.
- 14 or more days prior to the arrival date, a full refund less a $10.00 Cancellation Fee will be issued.