Reserve your Campsite
Click HERE to book your site.
In order to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 and maintain a healthy environment, Gunstock is following guidance set by the Governor's Reopening Task Force and the CDC. Read the document HERE. Therefore, the following regulations are in place until further notice:
- Per the state of NH’s current requirements, residents from outside New England are permitted to reserve sites as long as they have met the 14-day quarantine requirement. A Statement of Symptoms and Quarantine Affidavit will be required at check-in for each person in your camping party.
- Click HERE to read the statements prior to be sure everyone in your party meets the requirements.
- Residents of New England are no longer required to self-quarantine for 14 days prior to arrival.
- All reservations must be made in advance.
- Minimum two-night reservation required.
- If anyone in a party is feeling sick or has been exposed to the virus they must stay home.
- Face masks are required by all guests when checking-in at the camp store or entering any facility.
- Campsites will be limited to 6 occupants.
- All indoor public gathering areas will be closed.
- Showers, restrooms, and laundry facilities will be open pursuant to DHHS's Universal Guidelines and proper social distancing standards.
- The swimming pool and playgrounds are open, visitors are now allowed and must check-in at the Camp Store.
The summer camping season is from Memorial Day Weekend through the end of October. Winter camping begins in November and runs through early April.
- Gunstock Campground accepts reservations for a minimum stay of 2 or more nights; except for Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and Columbus Day weekends where a 3 night minimum is required.
- If you are bringing a pet you will also need to bring a copy of your pet's valid rabies certificate
Please call 603-293-4341 ext 508, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click HERE to make a reservation request. Full payment will be charged to your credit card if we are able to fulfill your reservation request. MasterCard, Visa, and Discover are accepted.
- 14 or more days prior to the arrival date, a full refund less a $10.00 Service Fee will be issued.
- 7 to 13 days prior to the arrival date, a refund less a $29.00 Cancellation Fee will be issued.
- Less than 7 days prior to the arrival date, a credit for camping at Gunstock will be issued, less a $29.00 Cancellation Fee. This credit is valid for 1 year from the arrival date.