During SoulFest, Gunstock expands its camping capacity to over 450 sites. In addition to our standard campground configuration of Premium and Basic sites, we add Campside sites in and around the campground. If you are interested in learning more about SoulFest, visit their web site.
2022 Soulfest Festival Dates: August 4-6
2022 Soulfest Camping: August 2-7
- Campers are encouraged to arrive before the concerts begin on Thursday.
- Up to 12 people are permitted per campsite during SoulFest. Please note that standard site sizes vary and not all sites are appropriate for 12 campers.
- All campsites rent for a flat rate for the festival. There are no daily rentals or rates during SoulFest.
2022 SoulFest Camping Rates
|Premium Site with Electric/Water/Sewer||$450 + $3.50 Transaction Fee (SOLD OUT!!!)|
|Premium Site with Electric/Water/50 Amp||$420 + $3.50 Transaction Fee (SOLD OUT!!!)|
|Premium Site with Electric/Water||$410 + $3.50 Transaction Fee (SOLD OUT!!!)|
|Basic Site||$305 + $3.50 Transaction Fee|
|Basic + (Tent Platform)||$350 + $3.50 Transaction Fee (SOLD OUT!!!)|
|Campside (No Picnic Table, No Fire Ring)||$185 + $3.50 Transaction Fee|
|Cabin||$665 + $3.50 Transaction Fee (SOLD OUT!!!)|
- Rates and taxes are subject to change without notice.
- Full payment is due at the time of booking.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations after July 1st. Prior to July 1st, 50% of total site fee is refundable.
- Campers arriving prior to Tuesday on Basic, W/E or W/E/S sites are welcome to book a site in our campground at our standard rates. We are not able to accommodate early arrivals for Campside sites.
- The exact locations of Campside sites are determined days prior to the festival based on venue set-up and ground conditions. The campground map will show the areas where these sites will be marked out.
SoulFest Cancellation Policy
ALL Soulfest cancellations will receive a $10 cancellation fee. In addition, reservations cancelled prior to July 1st, a 50% refund of the total site fee can be issued.
Additional Site Types Added for SoulFest
The majority of these sites are located within the gates of our campground. These sites are appropriate for either tent camping or for trailers that do not require hook-up.
Site size is approximately 30’ x 30’. These sites are laid out contiguously, so your may have campsites abutting on up to 3 sides of your site.
Site surfaces range from blacktop to grass to gravel with varying shade cover. None of these sites are located in a completely wooded area, but some may have trees nearby providing varying shade cover. Others are located in open fields with no trees nearby.
These sites do not include a fire ring or picnic table. ***No open flame is allowed on site.*** Propane or charcoal cooking grills are permitted. Please do not help yourself to a picnic table or fire ring that may be on a site near you. They belong to your neighbor who reserved and paid for a site with those amenities.
Onsite parking is probable but not guaranteed due to changing weather and ground conditions.
***SoulFest Mountainside, Red Hat and 2-Night Sites are NOT available this year.***
SoulFest Campground Policies
- As the person reserving the camp site, you are assuming the responsibility of insuring that all members of your party comply with the campground rules and regulations. Please be sure to share these with them.
- Person registering for the site must be 18 years of age.
- There is a maximum of 12 people per site.
- Pets are NOT allowed on campsites or on the grounds of Gunstock during the festival.
- Please respect your neighbors in terms of noise and adhere to quiet hours between 12:30AM till 8:00AM. The use of generators is not allowed during quiet hours.
- Vehicles must be contained within the boundaries of your site. Overflow parking will be provided for any vehicles that do not fit on your site.
- The posted speed limit in the campground is 5 MPH on dirt roads and 10 MPH on paved roads.
- Unregistered motorized vehicles, including golf carts, ATVs and dirt bikes, are not permitted on Gunstock property.
- Please respect your campsite and the privacy of others at their sites.
- Premium and standard campsites will have one picnic table at each site. Please do not take a table that does not belong on your site.
- Fires are allowed only on premium and standard sites equipped with a fire ring or fire pit provided by Gunstock. There are NO fires allowed on Campside sites. For your safety, please keep all fires knee high and in the fire pits or rings. A $50 fee will be charged for moving the fire rings, rearranging the fire pits, or building a fire on a site that it's not permitted.
- Do not bring any firewood onto Gunstock property that has not been harvested locally or kiln-dried. Firewood can be purchased at the Camp Store. Please refer to the NH Division of Forest and Land’s web site (www.nhdfl.org) for the most current information on bans on importing untreated firewood into the state. Firewood is a major source of damaging insects and diseases. This ban will help protect the health of New Hampshire's forests.
- Do not cut any standing trees. There is a $100 fine for cutting trees.
- No one is permitted in the maintenance yards, ski jump area, on the ATA course or Zip Tour platforms, or inside any other venue after hours.
- Soulfest campers may use the pool for a fee of $2 per 2 hours. 100% of proceeds benefit the Greater Lakes Region Children's Auction. Ages 5 and under are free. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult to the pool.
- The use or possession of alcoholic beverages and drugs are not allowed in the campground or on the grounds of Gunstock during the festival.
- Gunstock is located in the town of Gilford. Town ordinances prohibit the possession and display of fireworks, including those that are permitted in other New Hampshire towns. Use of fireworks in the campground will result in eviction.
- There will be no visitors in the campground during this event. A visitor is anyone not registered on a campsite.
- Deposit your trash in the dumpsters located throughout the campground. Please secure your trash at night, as we are regularly visited by small animals.
- Garden hoses cannot be attached to public water spigots. Water and electricity provided on Premium sites is for one site only.
- Electric outlets on the outside of buildings cannot be used to provide electricity for your site.
- All tents, tarps and other camping equipment must be contained within your designated site.
- Anyone asked to leave the Campground due to disturbances will forfeit their campground site fee.
- Camping at Gunstock during SoulFest is reserved exclusively for multi-day SoulFest ticket buyers.
- All rules and policies required by the management of SoulFest 2022 will apply to all campers.