During SoulFest, Gunstock expands its camping capacity to over 700 sites. In addition to our standard campground configuration of Premium and Basic sites, we add Campside sites in and around the campground, plus we utilize our ski terrain to create Mountainside sites. If you are interested in learning more about SoulFest, visit their web site.
2021 Soulfest Festival Dates: August 5-7
2021 Soulfest Camping: August 3-8
- Campers are encouraged to arrive before the concerts begin on Thursday; or early Friday for 2-night reservations.
- Up to 12 people are permitted per campsite during SoulFest. Please note that standard site sizes vary and not all sites are appropriate for 12 campers.
- All campsites rent for a flat rate for the festival. There are no daily rentals or rates during SoulFest.
2021 SoulFest Camping Rates
|Premium Site with Electric/Water/Sewer||$420 + $3.50 Transaction Fee (SOLD OUT!)|
|Premium Site with Electric/Water/50 Amp||$390 + $3.50 Transaction Fee (SOLD OUT!)|
|Premium Site with Electric/Water||$380 + $3.50 Transaction Fee (SOLD OUT!)|
|Standard (Basic) Site||$285 + $3.50 Transaction Fee (5 LEFT)|
|Basic + (Tent Platform)||$325 + $3.50 Transaction Fee (2 LEFT)|
|SoulFest Campside||$170 + $3.50 Transaction Fee|
|SoulFest Mountainside||$150 + $3.50 Transaction Fee|
|2-Night Mountainside Sites (Fri & Sat Only)||$90 + $3.50 Transaction Fee|
|Cabin||$620 + $3.50 Transaction Fee (SOLD OUT!)|
- Rates and taxes are subject to change without notice.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to reserve a campsite before April 1. Full payment is due by April 1.
- Reservations made after April 1 require full payment.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations after June 1. Prior to June 1, 50% of total site fee is refundable.
- Campers arriving prior to Tuesday on Basic, W/E or W/E/S sites are welcome to book a site in our campground at our standard rates. We are not able to accommodate early arrivals for Campside and Mountainside sites.
- The exact locations of SoulFest Campside and Mountainside are determined days prior to the festival based on venue set-up and ground conditions. The campground map will show the areas where these sites will be marked out.
SoulFest Cancellation Policy
All Soulfest cancellations will receive a $10 cancellation fee. For reservations cancelled prior to June 1, 50% of the total site fee is refundable.
Additional Site Types Added for SoulFest
The majority of these sites are located within the gates of our campground. These sites are appropriate for either tent camping or for trailers that do not require hook-up.
Site size is approximately 30’ x 30’. These sites are laid out contiguously, so your may have campsites abutting on up to 3 sides of your site.
Site bases range from blacktop to grass to gravel with varying shade cover. None of these sites are located in a completely wooded area, but some may have trees nearby providing varying shade cover. Others are located in open fields with no trees nearby.
These sites do not include a fire ring or picnic table. No open flame is allowed on site. Propane or charcoal cooking grills are permitted. Please do not help yourself to a picnic table or fire ring that may be on a site near you. They belong to your neighbor who reserved and paid for a site with those amenities.
Onsite parking is probable but not guaranteed due to changing weather and ground conditions.
None of these sections have a public water spigot. There are water spigots located in the Pines, Brook Run, Daisy and Elm sections; or at the bathrooms and bath houses.
Sites are located on the SoulFest Venue side of the property. These sites are appropriate for tent camping only. No wheeled equipment will be permitted on these sites. These sites are well suited for large groups as well as individuals.
Approximate site size is 30’ x 30’. These sites are laid out contiguously, so your may have campsites abutting on up to 3 sides of your site.
They are located on our novice ski trails with a 10 to 15% slope grade. Access to and from the venue and campground services does require walking up and down hill.
The majority of the sites will be grassy. There is no tree cover and no points on which to attach a tarp.
No on-site parking is guaranteed; however, convenient equipment unload/load areas will be available. If ground conditions allow for on-site parking, you will drive on the ski trails to your site.
These sites do not have fire rings and picnic tables, and no open flames will be permitted on the sites. Propane or charcoal cooking grills are permitted.
There is no public water spigot in this section. The nearest water spigots are located at the bath houses.
Port-o-potties are placed near these sites. Access to the campground bath houses is about a 1/4 mile walk.
The location of Mountainside sites will be made in the days just prior to the festival based on the venue setup and ground conditions. We are not able to guarantee that you will be in a specific location when reserving your Mountainside site.
2-Night Mountainside Sites:
A limited number of Mountainside sites will be available for Friday and Saturday nights only. There is the probability that these would be walk-in sites, with parking available at the base of the ski trail. Campers on these sites should plan to arrive by Friday afternoon.
SoulFest Campground Policies
- As the person reserving the camp site, you are assuming the responsibility of insuring that all members of your party comply with the campground rules and regulations. Please be sure to share these with them.
- Person registering for the site must be 18 years of age.
- There is a maximum of 12 people per site.
- Pets are not allowed on campsites or on the grounds of Gunstock during the festival.
- Please respect your neighbors in terms of noise and adhere to quiet hours between 12:30AM till 8:00AM. The use of generators is not allowed during quiet hours.
- Vehicles must be contained within the boundaries of your site. Overflow parking will be provided for any vehicles that do not fit on your site.
- The posted speed limit in the campground is 5 MPH on dirt roads and 15 MPH on paved roads.
- Unregistered motorized vehicles, including golf carts, ATVs and dirt bikes, are not permitted on Gunstock property.
- Please respect your campsite and the privacy of others at their sites.
- Premium and standard campsites will have one picnic table at each site. Please do not take a table that does not belong on your site.
- Fires are allowed only on premium and standard sites equipped with a fire ring or fire pit provided by Gunstock. There are NO fires allowed on Campside or Mountainside sites. For your safety, please keep all fires knee high and in the fire pits or rings. A $50 fee will be charged for moving the fire rings or rearranging the fire pits.
- Do not bring any firewood onto Gunstock property that has not been harvested locally or kiln-dried. Firewood can be purchased at the Mountainside Outfitters Camp Store. Please refer to the NH Division of Forest and Land’s web site (www.nhdfl.org) for the most current information on bans on importing untreated firewood into the state. Firewood is a major source of damaging insects and diseases. This ban will help protect the health of New Hampshire's forests.
- Do not cut any standing trees. There is a $100 fine for cutting trees.
- No one is permitted in the maintenance yards, ski jump area, on the ATA course or Zip Tour platforms, or inside any other venue after hours.
- Soulfest campers may use the pool for a fee of $2 per 2 hours. 100% of proceeds benefit the Greater Lakes Region Children's Auction. Ages 5 and under are free. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult to the pool.
- The use or possession of alcoholic beverages and drugs are not allowed in the campground or on the grounds of Gunstock during the festival.
- Gunstock is located in the town of Gilford. Town ordinances prohibit the possession and display of fireworks, including those that are permitted in other New Hampshire towns. Use of fireworks in the campground will result in eviction.
- There will be no visitors in the campground during this event. A visitor is anyone not registered on a campsite.
- Deposit your trash in the dumpsters located throughout the campground. Please secure your trash at night, as we are regularly visited by small animals.
- Garden hoses cannot be attached to public water spigots. Water and electricity provided on Premium sites is for one site only.
- Electric outlets on the outside of buildings cannot be used to provide electricity for your site.
- All tents, tarps and other camping equipment must be contained within your designated site.
- Anyone asked to leave the Campground due to disturbances will forfeit their campground site fee.
- Camping at Gunstock during SoulFest is reserved exclusively for multi-day SoulFest ticket buyers.
- All rules and policies required by the management of SoulFest 2020 will apply to all campers.