The campground is open!
In order to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 and maintain a healthy environment, Gunstock is following guidance set by the Governor's Reopening Task Force and the CDC. Read the document HERE. Therefore, the following regulations are in place until further notice:
- Per the state of NH’s current requirements, residents from outside New England are permitted to reserve sites as long as they have met the 14-day quarantine requirement. A Statement of Symptoms and Quarantine Affidavit will be required at check-in for each person in your camping party.
- Click HERE to read the statements prior to be sure everyone in your party meets the requirements.
- Residents of New England are no longer required to self-quarantine for 14 days prior to arrival.
- All reservations must be made in advance.
- Minimum two-night reservation required.
- If anyone in a party is feeling sick or has been exposed to the virus they must stay home.
- Face masks are required by all guests when checking-in at the camp store or entering any facility.
- Campsites will be limited to 6 occupants.
- All indoor public gathering areas will be closed.
- Showers, restrooms, and laundry facilities will be open pursuant to DHHS's Universal Guidelines and proper social distancing standards.
- The swimming pool and playgrounds are open, visitors are now allowed and must check-in at the Camp Store.
- Segway Tours & E-Bike Tours are running daily.
Backed by over 80 years of camping experience, Gunstock's tradition of catering to recreational families ensures memorable vacations. Relax at your campsite and enjoy the natural habitat around the mountain or take a pleasurable drive to one of the many local attractions.