BIG NEWS: The Coaster has passed inspections and employees are being trained in safety practices. We've been conducting test runs on site with our staff and it's an absolute blast to ride! We cannot wait to introduce our newest gravity-based adventure, so we're pleased to announce the Grand Opening of the Mountain Coaster, this Saturday, August 13th at 10am! Guests who purchase a Discover Pass for their visit will enjoy unlimited rides all day! The Discover Zone and the Landing Zone will both be open till 8pm on Saturday to celebrate the new addition!
NH State Inspections and Wiegand final inspections are happening on site today! Test runs are happening as well. Training is scheduled for tomorrow! We're excited!
Another promising sign: Mountain Coaster sleds are hanging up in the lower terminal building! We are getting ready for inspections and preliminary testing! An opening date hasn't been officially announced just yet, but we're expecting to get word on that very soon. Scroll down for more info and more photos of the construction process!
We are nearing the end of our Mountain Coaster Construction process! Stay tuned during the coming week for more frequent updates!
- The laying of coaster track has been completed.
- Both electric and control wiring have been completed.
- Both terminal buildings are done, except for painting and staining.
- Coaster sleds are being put on the rails.
- Signage, fencing, and landscaping are set to begin this weekend.
- Camera installations are anticipated next week.
- NH State inspections and test runs are scheduled for next week.
- Final inspection has been scheduled!
Check out the full album on Facebook!
- Both …