Wed, June 12
The Gunstock Hillclimb is back again for Laconia Motorcycle Week Rally! We can't wait to hold this cult classic event on Wednesday, June 12th at its original location-- the 70-meter ski jump! Staged by Ridge Runner Promotions and presented by Laconia Harley Davidson, this incredible day of action consists of two separate events – an Amateur Invitational in the morning and a $20,000 American Hillclimb, sanctioned by AMA Pro Racing, in the afternoon. There will be halftime entertainment, on-site beer sales and souvenirs available.
Hillclimb spectators and Laconia Motorcycle Week visitors are invited to make Gunstock their home base for the week. Camp sites are available in easy walking distance to the Hillclimb in Gunstock’s expansive campground, voted Best of NH 2018. The Adventure Park, voted Best of NH 2018 and 2019 for Lakes Region Summer Attraction, will be open with reduced operations, featuring the high-speed ZipTour, Mountain Coaster, and Scenic Lift Rides overlooking Lake Winnipesaukee. Show your Hillclimb wristband and receive 25% off your adventure!
- Gates open to the public at 8am, opening ceremony and competition begins at 9am.
- Cash-only event, ATM on site at the Main Lodge
- Admission will be $20, free for children 10 and under
- BYOB, there will also be a beverage garden on site at the event
- Coolers must be no larger than 17" x 12" x 14"
- No glass bottles allowed.
- No animals allowed
- No tents or umbrellas allowed at event site
- Camp sites are available