CANCELLED: Taps & Apps: Great North Aleworks
Fri, July 12
Due to circumstances beyond our control, Taps & Apps this Friday has been cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience, but will see you at the next one on August 9th!
Gunstock is pleased to introduce our new Taps & Apps event series for Summer 2019! Kick back with us at the Landing Zone Patio and wrap up your day of outdoor adventure with some delicious food and beer pairings. Each of these events will highlight a different brewery and begin with a cocktail hour, followed by four separate courses featuring different beer and tapas plate pairings. Cheers to summer fun! Must be 21+ to attend.
July 12th Feature: Great North Aleworks
- Course 1: Tie Dyed IPA paired with a Citrus Salad
- Course 2: North Bound Pilsner paired with Pulled Pork Slider w/ Onion Strings & Summer Slaw
- Course 3: Great North IPA paired with Pretzel Encrusted Chicken Breast served with a Creamy Mustard Sauce and a Beer-Based Mac & Cheese
- Course 4: RVP Porter paired with a Peanut Butter/Chocolate Brownie w/ a Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 6:00-6:30pm Cocktail Hour
- 6:30 – 8:00pm Progressive menu featuring 4 different beer & tapas plate pairings
- Full bar will be open & drinks available for purchase
- Please arrive during the cocktail hour, first course will begin promptly at 6:30pm
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Event will be located on the patio of the Main Lodge (Landing Zone). Park in the main lot, and check-in with the hostess on the patio.
- In the event of inclement weather, event will move inside.
- $40 per person, reservations are required.