12/10/21 - Know Before You Go Winter 21-22
To our valued Gunstock guests and pass holders, we are excited as we head into the 2021-22 winter season. We appreciate that you all helped us get through last year’s challenging times. Going into this season, we are still faced with some challenges and appreciate your continued support.
We will continue to monitor all government health and safety guidelines. Below are Gunstock’s current guidelines.
- Outdoors - Masks are not required outdoors. Last year, due to state guidelines, lifts were not loading to capacity. This year lifts will be loading to capacity.
- Indoors – Masks are not required, however, they are strongly recommended except when actively eating or drinking.
- Proof of vaccination is not required when visiting Gunstock.
- Masks are required when entering any First Aid Station at Gunstock.
- Guests are allowed to boot up in the lodges, however, bags may not be left unattended. We offer a free bag check daily and paid lockers in the Stone Cellar. There will be no exception to this rule. This is to create a comfortable environment for everyone to enjoy their dining experience.
Tickets, Snowsports, & Rentals:
- All tickets, lessons, and rentals must be purchased in advance and online to allow us to manage daily capacity for a better experience. We may limit tickets and sell out so monitor this website for Sold Out status.
Please check this page regularly and prior to visiting Gunstock this winter.