On-Mountain Dining Options
A Few Guidelines to Remember When Dining at Gunstock This Winter:
- Reservations must be made in advance for indoor dining using the Resy app due to limited capacity. It is free to book space.
- Walk-ins are accepted when availability exists.
- Masks and physical distancing are required, until seated at your table.
- Ordering online for take-out service is available for those who do not wish to come inside.
- Menus have been modified and may be slightly more limited than our usual menu offerings.
- No bags, boots, food, or miscellaneous gear/items will be permitted in the lodges this winter.
- Please note, we no longer allow outside food in any of our buildings.
Testimonials from Resy:
"Thank you, Gunstock Mountain for creating a new normal at the mountain. We ❤️ Gunstock!"
"Our waitress Lisa was so friendly and helpful. The chicken nachos and chili were excellent and the view of the mountain while we ate was fabulous. The tables were spaced out and the process to book online for a set time was easy. Will be back here again soon!"
"We had a great experience. Covid regulations followed and plenty of social distancing."
"Host, waitress, and bartender were super nice. Loved stopping in for a beer and quick bite between runs. During Covid it’s less crowded of course, but it was still a cozy vibe and nice to warm up for a little bit! Highly recommend."