Greetings from Gunstock!
As you know, Winter is time to start thinking about how Gunstock can be SNOW much fun! Gunstock is the perfect way to spend the day with your group when the temperatures start to drop.
We have many options for your group that may have all skill levels. If you want to be outside and enjoying winter, we have an activity suited for you.
Book your customized group adventure now! Contact Us
Winter Group Discounts & Programs
Gather 20 or more people, visit as a traditional group, receive special discounted pricing and earn 2 complimentary tickets to use that day. Need lessons and rentals too? Don't worry, we've got that covered too!
Host an employee outing!
We'll help you with the planning. Rent a private space, enjoy a customized catered meal and play at the mountain all day.
Join our Corporate Disount Program!
Available to companies with 50 or more employees. Learn more.
Group Tubing Discounts
Mid-week nights (Wednesday and Thursday tubing discounts are available when you have 20+ participants.
Have a large family, group of friends or coworkers? Rent the whole hill! We offer private tubing hill rentals for 2 or 3 hour increments. Add cocoa & S'mores to the outing and stay "toasty" by the fire ring in between tubing laps.
Enjoy some competition? Join Adult Race League!
Get a team of 10 together and join our Adult Race League. It's "snow" much cooler than the traditional work sponsored bowling league.
Check out our Adult Race League page HERE to learn more.
Contact Group Sales to get started.
Summer Group Discounts & Activities
Gunstock Mountain Resort offers a wide array of fun and exciting activities with numerous ways to bring your staff, guests, clients and customers together: ziplining high above the ground, overcoming aerial challenges among the trees, riding a mountain coaster through the forest and enjoying breathtaking views from the comfort of a scenic chairlift ride to the summit of Gunstock Mountain.
Plan Your Group Trip to Gunstock
- A minimum of 15 people is required for special group rates.
- Proper footwear - sneakers or boots are required for all summer activities. Height and weight restrictions may apply.
- Catering and event space rental are also available.
- Private Park Rental options are available. Ask for special rates.
- For more information on Groups at Gunstock please review our Group Parameters.
Group Zipline Tours
Gunstock's Zipline Tour offers visitors a uniquely thrilling way to experience the alpine environment and spectacular views.
- One of the longest zipline tours in the continental United States (1.6 miles)
- Tour duration is approximately 90 minutes with participants reaching speeds up to 60 mph
- Views of Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire's White Mountains and even the Presidential Range on a clear day
- Tour includes a scenic chairlift ride to the summit and descent on a series of three exhilarating zip lines
- Two side-by-side lines on each upper-mountain segment of the tour.
Group Aerial Treetop Adventures
Constructed in and around the trees between the resort's fishing pond and campground, Gunstock's Aerial Treetop Adventure (ATA) course is New England's largest aerial obstacle course. Suspended within the trees with a combined total of eight high-ropes courses, the ATA encourages team building, develops confidence and a sense of personal accomplishment.
- 90 challenges
- Courses increase in difficulty
- Heights range from 10 to 100 feet above the ground
- Features include: log ladders, swings, seesaws, footbridges, ziplines and more
- Adventures begin with a guided safety demonstration
- ATA includes a specialized Explorer Course for younger, smaller participants
Group Mountain Coaster Rides
Gunstock's Mountain Coaster offers a roller-coaster-like experience through a woodland landscape. After a suspensful climb, gravity takes riders for a thrilling journey along the natural contours of the mountain. Carts that glide smoothly along tubular, stainlesws steel rails can accomodate one or two passengers. The cart "driver" controls the speed throughout the descent.
- Rides start with a suspensful climb
- Each cart is equipped with its own braking system
- Riders determine speed: cruise at a leisurely pace, accelerate to a more thrilling speed ... or a combination of both
- Ride features include snaking turns through the trees, swooping arcs, banked loops and rolling drops along the way
Group Scenic Chairlift Rides
Glide smoothly above the treetops on a comfortable bench seat for four that is suspended from an overhead cable. Enjoy a bird's-eye view of the mountain terrain below as you ascend to the summit, where breathtaking views await. Riders disembark at the top terminal and can spend as much time as they like exploring the summit area or taking in the unique panorama of Lake Winnipesaukee below and the impressive White Mountains beyond - all the way to the Presidential Range, including Mount Washington, the tallest summit in the Northeast.
- 15-minute ride each way
- Four passengers per chair
- Take the lift back down or follow a walking path to base
Please note: Reservation forms are due 14 days in advance of your desired trip date. Final participation roster is due 10 days ahead with payment due 7 days in advance.
More questions? Reach out to us directly at 603-737-4311