Gunstock Mountain Weddings
WEDDING RECEPTIONS AND SOCIAL FUNCTIONS
Rustic elegance at its best! Say your I-Do's surrounded by nature and outdoor adventure with all the comforts and charm of our historic 1937 era timber and granite main lodge and fabulous mountain views. Get married and have your reception all in one scenic location! At Gunstock Mountain, we embrace the outdoors and all that it stands for. Your wedding day should be festive and fun, bring your lawn games or reserve ours! After dinner s'mores anyone? The perfect way to cap your biggest day!
For available dates or to start planning, call (603)737-4311 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gunstock Mountain Resort, located in the heart of the Lakes Region of New Hampshire, features 2400 acres of unspoiled natural surroundings and a skilled staff that offers professional and personalized attention to every detail of your event. Gunstock brings more than a half century tradition of hospitality and experience to every event. Specializing in unique company outings and 'out of the box' corporate retreats, multi day Expos, meetings and team building. The result is a professionalism and quality that reflects on whatever type of event you are planning. This unique historic setting adds a warmth and polish to every function, large or small. It is our pleasure to host you.
Food and Beverage Services
Food and beverage service is the heart of a successful function or outing Gunstock Food and Beverage Services at Gunstock will meet any needs. As our food and beverage partner, a wide variety of menus and a standard of high quality that has generated many return guests. The seasoned staff will work closely with you to select the perfect menus to meet your specific needs; everything from a country barbecue, to a New England style clambake, or an elegant banquet with many options to choose from. Affordable, delicious, top notch quality food and service incorporating 'locally grown' into all the menus.
Adventure Park - Zip Tour, Aerial Treetop Adventure courses and guided off-road Segway Tours -Try the Gunstock Mountain Coaster for a low key blast of fun. Other onsite activities include the Discover Adventure Zone, hiking trails, biking, volleyball, horse shoes, kayaks, playground, climbing wall, camping and much more! Gunstock is a four season recreation destination that all your friends and family are sure to enjoy.
Winter enthusiasts - get ready! 55 trails, 8 lifts, tubing hill, and outdoor center. Varied terrain for all levels of skier. Renowned lesson program featuring terrain based learning center. Prefer the woods? Many miles to XC or Snowshoe touring, alone or guided. Bring your family, friends or company for a ski day! Group rates available.
Make a weekend of it! Many nearby partner lodging options to choose from. For more information or to start planning, call (603)737-4311 or email us at: email@example.com
SUMMER LIFT RIDING REQUIREMENTS, POLICY, AND/OR PROTOCOL
- All passengers and/or children must be aware of the lift loading and unloading procedures.
- Children/passengers must be able to sit and ride the Chairlift independently (free of embrace or human restraint).
- Children/passengers must sit all the way to the back of the seat (“back to back”); do not lean forward or on the restraint device.
- Guests will not be permitted access to the chairlifts with a child in a carrier such as a backpack or chest pack. This is for the safety of the child in the unlikely event of a lift evacuation or injury to the adult.
- In the unlikely event of a lift evacuation, each passenger may be required to be lowered from the chairlift using a “T-Seat” from a height upwards of 100’ off the ground.
- No Alcohol is permitted on the chairlift.
- Pets are NOT permitted to ride the chairlift.
NO SMOKING ON CHAIRLIFT and we ask that you refrain from smoking at the top of the mountain or on hiking trails.