Gunstock Mountain Resort is the perfect outdoor getaway for a corporate retreat! Our mountain setting offers fun and exciting activities with multiple ways to get out of the office and bring your corporate groups, clients, and customers together to shake things up!
We can help customize your winter experience at Gunstock with a variety of options to choose from.
• Want the place to yourself? Rent out our Tubing Hill for up to 3 hours! Check out our Private Park Rental Page for details.
• Employee outing! We’ll help you with the planning. Rent a private space, enjoy a customized catered meal, and play at the mountain all day. Contact Us for more information.
• Gather 20 or more people, visit as a traditional group, and receive special discounted pricing and earn 2 complimentary tickets to use that day. See our Winter Groups page for more information.
• Get a Team of 10 together and join our Adult Race League, it’s so much cooler than the traditional work sponsored bowling league. Visit our Adult Race League Page for how to start.
• Our Corporate Discount Program is available to businesses with 50+ employees. Registration is required, and participation is limited. We’ll send you the discount vouchers (paper vouchers or digital vouchers) and marketing materials to help promote the program at your office. Contact Us for more information.
Your Corporate Group adventure can Zip through the sky, climb through the trees, ride a coaster down a mountain or enjoy breathtaking views from the summit of Gunstock Mountain.
Summer options include:
• Traditional groups visit starting with 20+ participants
• Private Adventure Park Rental.
• Meeting or event space
No matter which adventure you choose, your team will be sure to come away from their Gunstock experience relaxed, revived, and will create lasting memories with their coworkers. Contact Us for more information.
We are always looking to build new relationships. Please reach out to Kristen Lodge, KLodge@gunstock.com our Marketing Director if you are interested in sponsoring an event, looking to trade services, or advertise at the mountain.