Gunstock Mountain Resort is the perfect outdoor getaway for a corporate retreat! Our mountain setting offers fun and exciting activities with multiple ways to get out of the office to bring your corporate groups, clients and customers together and shake things up! Zip through the sky, climb through the trees, e-bike in hidden areas throughout the grounds, Segway on our cross country trails, ride a coaster down a mountain or enjoy breathtaking views from the summit of Gunstock Mountain. No matter what adventure you choose, your team will be sure to come away from their Gunstock experience relaxed, revived, and with lasting memories.
Want the whole place to yourself for a half or full day? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about Private Adventure Park Rentals!
Looking to get your adrenaline pumping? You've come to the right place! Gunstock's Zip Line has been repeatedly voted Best Summer Attraction - Lakes Region by New Hampshire Magazine and will unite the thrill seekers and nature lovers in your group!
- One of the longest zipline tours in the continental United States (Over 1.6 miles)
- 1.5+ hr course with speeds up to 70 MPH
- Views of Lake Winnipesaukee and the Ossipee. Sandwich. and White Mountain Ranges
- Scenic chairlift to the summit and descend on a series of 3 exhilarating zip lines
- 2 side-by-side lines on each zip
Seeking an adventure paired with some low-key exercise to shake off the stress of work? Look no further! Our E-Bike Tours are designed to get you out there riding and covering our network of cross country trails. Discover Gunstock's hidden gems and natural beauty on Scott Electric Mountain Bikes.
- Designed for those comfortable on a bike with any level of fitness
- 90-minute tour
- 3 degrees of pedal assistance
- Conquer hills with easel
- Travel our Cross Country ski trails and beyond
Off-Road Segway Tours
Gunstock Mountain Resort has the best authorized Off-Road Segway Tour in the Northeast. In fact, we were awarded the CEO's Choice Award for the Best Quality Tour! Explore the Resort in an entirely new way!
- All-terrain X2 Segways equipped with rugged tires designed to maneuver varied terrain
- Visit historical sites on the Gunstock grounds
- Cruise through the campground. cross country trails. and paths under the Aerial Tree Top course
Aerial Treetop Adventure
Built in and around the trees between our pond and campground, the Aerial Treetop Adventure (ATA) course is New England's largest aerial obstacle course suspended within the trees with a combined total of 8 high ropes courses. Explore Gunstock from a bird's eye view as you conquer one challenge at a time, ideal for team building!
- 90 different challenges
- Courses range from easy to difficult
- Climb 10 feet - 100 feet off the ground
- Featuring log ladders. swings. seesaws. foot bridges. S zip lines and bridges (including a 165 ft. long irregularly spaced foot bridge)
- Adventures begin with a guided safety demonstration
- Ideal for team building
- Offering an Adult Course and an Explorer Course for younger. smaller participants
The Mountain Coaster is essentially a hybrid between a rollercoaster and an alpine slide. set on the mountainside right here at Gunstock! Riders head up in two-person carts on twin, stainless steel rails. Ride alone, or with a co-pilot!
- Equipped with its own braking system
- Leisurely cruise or accelerate to G-Force inducing levels
- Featuring swooping turns. banked corners. rolling drops and 360° turns
Scenic Lift Ride
Take a load off and experience the grandeur of Gunstock’s summitl You and your group will enjoy a leisurely chairlift adventure to the top. Disembark to marvel at the beautiful lake and mountain views, explore our hiking trails or relax with a picnic. A great way to relax and recharge together!
- 15-minute chairlift ride
- 4 people per chair
- Take the lift back down or stroll on a walking path to base
For more information and to make reservations, please contact the Sales Office at email@example.com.