Gunstock Mountain Resort is the perfect outdoor getaway for a company outing! Our mountain setting offers fun and exciting activities with multiple ways to get out of the office and bring your employees, clients, and customers together to shake things up!
Your Corporate Group adventure can Zip through the sky, climb through the trees, ride a coaster down a mountain or enjoy breathtaking views from the summit of Gunstock Mountain.
Summer options include:
• Traditional groups visit starting with 20+ participants
• Host a Company Picnic including complimentary lawn games or add on some great teambuilding activities like Zip Tour and the Aerial Treetop Adventure.
• Check out our Private Park Rental Page for details on visiting outside of normal operations.
• Interested in business meeting or event space? Contact Us for more information.
No matter which adventure you choose, your team will be sure to come away from their Gunstock experience relaxed, revived, and will create lasting memories with their coworkers.
We can help customize your winter experience at Gunstock with a variety of options to choose from.
• Want the place to yourself? Rent out our Tubing Hill for up to 3 hours! Check out our Private Park Rental Page for details.
• Employee outing! We’ll help you with the planning. Rent a private space, enjoy a customized catered meal, and play at the mountain all day. Contact Us for more information.
• Gather 20 or more people, visit as a traditional group, and receive special discounted pricing and earn 2 complimentary tickets to use that day. See our Winter Groups page for more information.
• Get a Team of 10 together and join our Adult Race League, it’s so much cooler than the traditional work sponsored bowling league. Visit our Adult Race League Page for how to start.
• Our Corporate Discount Program is available to businesses with 50+ employees. Registration is required, and participation is limited. We’ll send you the discount vouchers (paper vouchers or digital vouchers) and marketing materials to help promote the program at your office. Contact Us for more information.
We are always looking to build new relationships. Please reach out to Gretchen Casey, GCasey@gunstock.com our Sales Manager if you are interested in sponsorship opportunities.