Assemble Your Crew
Opening for Summer 2023 on Memorial Day Weekend! Book your group now! Contact Us
Gunstock Mountain Resort offers a wide array of fun and exciting of activities with multiple ways to bring your staff, guests, clients and customers together! Zip through the sky, climb through the trees, ride a coaster down a mountain or enjoy breath taking views from the summit of Gunstock Mountain.
Looking to get your adrenaline pumping? You've come to the right place! Gunstock's Zip Line has been repeatedly voted Best Summer Attraction - Lakes Region by New Hampshire Magazine and is perfect for thrill seekers and nature lovers alike.
- One of the longest zipline tours in the continental United Statesl (Over 1.6 miles)
- 1.5+ hr course with speeds up to 70 MPH
- Views of Lake Winnipesaukee and the Ossipee. Sandwich. and White Mountain Ranges
- Scenic chairlift to the summit and descend on a series of 3 exhilarating zip lines
- 2 side-by-side lines on each zip
Aerial Treetop Adventure
Built in and around the trees between our pond and campground, the Aerial Treetop Adventure (ATA) course is New England's largest aerial obstacle course suspended within the trees with a combined total of 8 high ropes courses. Explore Gunstock from a bird's eye view!
- 90 different challenges
- Courses range from easy to difficult
- Climb 10 feet - 100 feet off the groundFeaturing log ladders. swings. seesaws. foot bridges. S zip lines and bridges(including a 165 ft. long irregularly spaced foot bride)
- Adventures begin with a guided safety demonstrationIdeal for team building
- Offering an Adult Course and an Explorer Course for younger. smaller participants
The Mountain Coaster is essentially a hybrid between a rollercoaster and an alpine slide, set on the mountainside right here at Gunstock! Riders head up in two-person carts on twin, stainless steel rails. Ride alone, or with a co-pilot!
- Equipped with its own braking system
- Leisurely cruise or accelerate to G-Force inducing levels
- Featuring swooping turns. banked corners. rolling drops and 360° turns
Scenic Lift Ride
Take a load off and experience the Gunstock summitl You and your group will enjoy a leisurely chairlift adventure to the top. Disembark to marvel at the beautiful lake and mountain views, explore our hiking trails or relax with a picnic.
- 15-minute chairlift ride
- 4 people per chair
- Take the lift back down or stroll on a walking path to base
Plan Your Trip to Gunstock: Contact Us
- A minimum of 15 people is required for special group rates.
- Sneakers or boots are required for all summer activities. Height and weight restrictions may apply.
- Catering and event space rental are also available.
- Private Park Rental options are available. Ask for special rates.
- For more information on Groups at Gunstock please review our Group Parameters
Please note: Reservation forms are due 14 DAYS in advance of your desired trip date. Final participation roster is due 10 days ahead with payment due 7 days in advance.
More questions? Reach out to us directly at 603-737-4311