Gunstock Adventure Park is Open Every Thurs-Mon! (Closed Tues-Wed)
- What do I wear to my adventure?
Wear comfortable clothes and most important, appropriate footwear is required: Shoes must be closed toe and closed heel. The links below have specific FAQs for each adventure.
- How do I book my reservation?
You will need to book your reservation online in advance: https://estore.gunstock.com/
- How do I retrieve my username and password if I already have an online account?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “FORGOT USERNAME”
- How do I change the date or cancel my tour?
You may change the date or cancel your Zipline Tour or Aerial Treetop Course reservation greater than 48hrs in advance by calling the Adventure Park reservation line at 603-737-4388.
The policy reads: Cancellation 48 hours or more prior to scheduled Adventure: Full refund or reschedule adventure. Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to scheduled Adventure: No refunds or rescheduling allowed.
- I have a child who is 5 years old or younger. How do I reserve a Mountain Coaster/Scenic Lift ticket for my child?
You can bring your child to the Ticket Office to pick up a free Single Ride or Unlimited Buckaroo ticket. You do not need to make a reservation for a Buckaroo ticket.
- Do you cancel with bad weather?
Zipline Tours, Aerial Treetop Adventure (ATA) courses, Mountain Coaster, and Scenic Lift Rides may not operate due to severe weather be it excessive wind, lightning, or thunderstorms. If the weather forces us to cancel operations for the day (prior to opening) we will reschedule your adventure. In this event we will do our best to notify guests, however, it may not be possible to contact everyone prior to their departure for the resort. If the weather is questionable, please check the website for updates or call 603-737-4388 for a status update. If a storm develops during your tour, and we are forced to close for the remainder of the day, you will be issued a rain check to use prior to the end of the current season. Rain checks are transferable and are only valid for the adventure in which it was issued. Therefore, all participants must meet the age, height, and weight requirements of that adventure.
- What happens if I am too scared to continue my tour?
There are no refunds if you decide not to complete the Adventure. If you decide that the Adventure is not for you after your intital training, you may switch to a different adventure if there is availability and you meet the requirements. If another adventure is full or you chose not to do a different adventure, there will be no refund. If you switch to a different adventure of lesser value, there will be no partial refund.
- Do you have Military Discounts?
- Active Duty & their Dependents; Retired Personnel
- $10 off Zipline Tour
- $10 off Aerial Treetop Adventure
- $5 off Explorer Course
- $5 off Mountain Coaster & Scenic Lift Ride Unlimited
- $5 off single rides – Mountain Coaster & Scenic Lift Ride
- How do I redeem my Military Discount?
To secure your reservation, please book your adventure online in advance at full price. When you check into the Ticket Office, please show us your active or retired military ID to get the discount.