Gunstock is now open weekends for summer adventures!
Summer at Gunstock
Gunstock Mountain Resort is a premier winter and summer destination, only 100 miles from Boston! High-flying and adrenaline-pumping activities abound in the Adventure Park, check out miles of dog-friendly hiking and biking trails, and hit up one of our many special events. Stay and play at our 290 site campground!
Adventure Park Hours
|Date Range||Ops Schedule
|Zipline & ATA
(Zip Every 30 Min, ATA Every Hr)
|Segway & E-Bike Tours
(3 Tours Per Day)
(1st Chair Up-Last Chair Up)
|May 29-June 20||Weekends Only||10am - 3pm||10am, 12pm. 2pm||10am - 4pm||10am-3pm|
|June 25-Sep 6||4-Day Operation (Fri-Mon)||10am - 4pm||10am, 12pm, 2pm||10am - 5pm||10am-4pm|
|Sep 11-Oct 11||Weekends Only||10am - 3pm||10am, 12pm, 2pm||10am - 4pm||10am-3pm|
|Oct 16-Oct 31||Weekends Only||10am - 3pm
|10am, 12pm, 2pm
|10am - 4pm||10am-3pm|
- Hillclimb 6/16: No Adventure Park, Scenic Lift or Mtn Coaster.
- SoulFest 8/5-7: No Segway or E-Bike Tours. For Scenic Lift Rides: must be Zipline Tour participant or wearing a SoulFest wristband.
With the exception of the Scenic Lift Rides, appropriate footwear is required. Shoes should be comfortable and flat soled, such as sneakers or hiking boots. Closed toe shoes are required. Closed heel shoes are recommended but must have a minimum of an adjustable secured heel strap for the Zipline, E-Bike, Segway, and ATA Tours, as well as the Mountain Coaster. Crocs or similar footwear are NOT permitted. The Gunstock Mountain Resort Staff reserve the right to determine whether apparel and/or footwear are adequate for the chosen adventure.
Dogs are welcome at Gunstock Mountain Resort but must be supervised and remain on a leash at all times. You must clean up after your dog while on resort property. Please do not leave any animal in your vehicle unattended. We care about all animals and will take necessary measures if a dog is spotted unattended in a vehicle, including contacting authorities. Your dog cannot accompany you on any of our Adventure Park tours, Mountain Coaster or the Scenic Lift Ride. All dogs are who staying in the Gunstock Campground must have a valid Rabies vaccination certificate on file with the Camp Store.
Ask yourself the following questions prior to arriving at Gunstock. If you answer yes, please come back another day when you feel better.
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath?
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
- Have you had any new changes in your sense of taste or smell?