Gunstock is open Saturdays and Sundays for summer adventures!
What is an E-Bike?
An E-Bike is an electric bicycle that contains a battery. Our Scott E-Bikes contain 3 degrees of pedal assistance, which means you get to have all the fun of traditional mountain biking without all the hard work. Conquer hills with ease!
Our guides lead groups of up to 8 participants on a 90 minute tour. Check in for your tour at the Welcome Center. The tour is designed for those comfortable on a bike with any level of fitness.
Plan to check-in at the Welcome Center at least 30 minutes prior to the start of your scheduled E-Bike Tour. After checking in, you’ll head to the Stockade Lodge, located behind the Welcome Center, where you will meet your guide.
Participants Must Meet the Following Requirements:
- Must be at least 14 years old.
- Children ages 14 and 15 years of age must be accompanied on the E-Bike Tour by a participating adult.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs.
- Must be able to stand flat-footed over a 30" bike frame (a good reference point is the inseam of your pants).
- Very comfortable getting on and off a bike.
- Needs to have experience pedaling and balancing on a bike.
- Wear appropriate footwear (see below for requirements).
Footwear Requirements: Closed-toe and closed-heel shoes or boots are REQUIRED for adventures. Open-toed shoes are NOT allowed. Sturdy, closed-toe sport sandals with adjustable back straps are adequate. Crocs or similar footwear are not considered to be adequate. The Gunstock Mountain Adventure Park Staff reserve the right to determine whether the apparel and/or footwear are adequate for the chosen adventure.
Safety Note: Guides evaluate all participants to make sure they have the ability to safely complete the course. Gunstock reserves the right to exclude anyone from participation for medical, safety, or other reasons.
Hours of Operation Note: Hours may vary for individual attractions.
What Our Guests are Saying
“I was a little nervous because I hadn't been on a bike in awhile. I can't believe how easy it was.”
“That was really cool!”
“Had I known it was this much fun I’d have tried it sooner.”
“I love being out in the woods AND I felt like an athlete.”
"I didn't really know what to expect. I'm so glad I trusted my friend who recommended we come for a tour."
Every participant must complete an Adventure Park Release of Liability. Participants under the age of 18 must have the minor's Adventure Park Release of Liability signed by their parent/guardian when reserving online.
Reservations are required to secure your E-Bike Tour. Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before your start time. The easiest way to reserve is through our online store. Click HERE to book your tour. You can also call 603.737.4388 if you have questions, or to reserve your spot.
Add Ons (same day & same participant)
- You can upgrade your E-Bike Tour to add the Aerial Treetop Adventure (ATA) course for just $20 (subject to availability).
- You can upgrade your E-Bike Tour to add unlimited Mountain Coaster and Scenic Lift Rides for just $20.
To add either or both of these adventures, please call the Adventure Park reservation line at 603-737-4388.
You may cancel your E-Bike Tour reservation greater than 48hrs in advance by calling the Adventure Park reservation line at 603-737-4388. The policy reads:
- Cancellation 48 hours or more prior to scheduled Adventure: Full refund or reschedule adventure.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to scheduled Adventure: No refunds or rescheduling allowed.