The Mountain Coaster is down for the June 12-13 weekend due to technical problems.
Riders begin and end on the Mountain Coaster in a two-person carts on twin, stainless steel rails. The coaster takes riders uphill through the forest before the cart disengages, and gravity takes over. The downhill track is designed with swooping turns, banked corners, rolling drops and 360° turns. Each cart is equipped with its own braking system, allowing you to slow speeds to a comfortable pace or accelerate to G-Force inducing levels.
|Mountain Coaster Pricing|
|All Ages (5 & Under Ride Free)||Single Ride||$16|
|All Ages (5 & Under Ride Free)||Unlimited Scenic Lift & Mtn Coaster Rides||$30|
- Appropriate footwear is required: shoes must be closed toe and closed heel to ride.
- For more information on age, height, and weight restrictions, click here.
- Click here to watch our video about safety rules and regulations for the Mountain Coaster!
Please note: hours may vary for individual attractions.
Ask yourself the following questions prior to arriving at Gunstock. If you answer yes, please come back another day when you feel better.
1. Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
2. Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath?
3. Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
4. Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
5. Have you had any new changes in your sense of taste or smell?
We are also asking guests to:
· Wear a face covering, over nose and mouth, while inside all buildings.
Please reach out with any questions. We're in this together!