Gunstock is now open weekends for summer adventures!
We Believe You Can Fly!
Get your adrenaline pumping on our high-flying Zipline Tour! Soar above the trees from peak to peak, and peak to base, traveling over a combined 1.6 miles on one of the longest zipline tours in the Continental United States. This 1.5+ hour adventure is for thrill seekers and nature lovers alike. You can even control your speed and reach up to 70mph!
Click HERE to enlarge PDF of Zipline Tour Map
- All tours must be reserved in advance.
- Check in at the Welcome Center 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
- Visit Gunstock Ski & Sport Shop to rent a Go Pro to capture the whole flight so you can share it with your friends.
- Meet guides on the ground level of the Main Lodge (Stone Cellar) to don your harness & helmet, pick up your trolley, and receive instruction about the safety gear.
- Receive hands-on gear training from experienced guides at the Demo and Training Zips.
- Fly on 5 Ziplines:
- Demo Zip - learn how to use the equipment.
- Training Zip - learn how the braking works on a longer, faster zip.
- Summit Zip - ride the Panorama lift to the summit zip and take in the spectacular lake views.
- Recoil Zip - rocket to speeds up to 70mph.
- Pistol Zip - soar over the trails, parking lot, and pond to the finish platform near the Aerial Treetop Adventure course.
- Click HERE for Zipline Tour FAQ's
Participants Must Meet the Following Requirements:
- Must be at least 10 years old.
- Be between 4' and 6'8" tall.
- Weigh between 50 and 260 lbs.
- Children ages 10 thru 15 years must be accompanied on the Zipline Tour by a participating adult.
- Wear appropriate footwear (see below for requirements).
- Check-in at the Welcome Center at least 30 min. prior to your tour. Late arrivals will likely miss their tour with no guarantee of availability for a later tour.
Footwear Requirements: Closed-toe and closed-heel shoes or boots are REQUIRED for adventures. Open-toed shoes are NOT allowed. Sturdy, closed-toe sport sandals with adjustable back straps are adequate. Crocs or similar footwear are not considered to be adequate. The Gunstock Mountain Resort Adventure Park Staff reserve the right to determine whether the apparel and/or footwear are adequate for the chosen adventure.
Safety Note: Guides evaluate all participants to make sure they have the ability to safely complete the course. Gunstock reserves the right to exclude anyone from participation for medical, safety, or other reasons.
Hours of Operation Note: hours may vary for individual attractions.
Ask yourself the following questions prior to arriving at Gunstock. If you answer yes, please come back another day when you feel better.
1. Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
2. Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath?
3. Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
4. Are you experiencing and new muscle aches or chills?
5. Have you had any new changes in your sense of taste or smell?
Please reach out with any questions. We're in this together!
Every participant must complete an Adventure Park Release of Liability. Participants under the age of 18 must have the Adventure Park Release of Liability signed by their parent/guardian when reserving online.
Reservations are required to secure your Zipline Tour. Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before your start time. The easiest way to reserve is through our online store. Click HERE to book your tour. You can also call 603-737-4388 if you have questions, or to reserve your spot.
Add Ons (same day & same participant)
- You can upgrade your Zipline Tour to add the Aerial Treetop Adventure (ATA) course for just $20 (subject to availability).
- You can upgrade your Zipline Tour Tour to add unlimited Mountain Coaster and Scenic Lift Rides for just $20.
To add either or both of these adventures, please call the Adventure Park reservation line at 603-737-4388.
You may cancel your Zipline Tour reservation greater than 48hrs in advance by calling the Adventure Park reservation line at 603-737-4388. The policy reads:
- Cancellation 48 hours or more prior to scheduled Adventure: Full refund or reschedule adventure.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to scheduled Adventure: No refunds or rescheduling allowed.