Off-Road Segway Tours
Gunstock is now open weekends for summer adventures!
We're excited to be able to keep our distance and keep the fun by offering the best off-road Segway Tour in the Northeast (we were awarded the CEO's Choice Award).
Our Segways are more than just a 2-wheeled, self balancing personal transporter. Our all-terrain X2 Segways are equipped with rugged tires that are specifically designed to maneuver varied terrain while handling the ups, downs, and potential puddles of the Campground and Cross Country trails.
|Off-Road Segway Tour Pricing|
|Ages 14 & Up||Segway Tour||$75|
|Add-On||Unlimited Scenic Lift & Mtn Coaster Rides||$20|
Participants Must Meet the Following Requirements:
- Must be at least 14 years old.
- Children ages 14 and 15 must be accompanied on the tour by a participating adult.
- Weigh between 100 and 250 lbs.
- Helmets will be required for all participants. You may bring your own or use a helmet supplied by Gunstock Mountain Resort.
- Wear appropriate footwear (requirements below). Flat shoes/sneakers are strongly recommended for the Segway Tour.
Footwear Requirements: Closed-toe and closed-heel shoes or boots are REQUIRED for adventures. Open-toed shoes are NOT allowed. Sturdy, closed-toe sport sandals with adjustable back straps are adequate. Crocs or similar footwear are not considered to be adequate. The Gunstock Mountain Adventure Park Staff reserve the right to determine whether the apparel and/or footwear are adequate for the chosen adventure.
Safety Note: Guides evaluate all participants to make sure they have the ability to safely complete the course. Gunstock reserves the right to exclude anyone from participation for medical, safety, or other reasons.
Hours of Operation Note: Hours may vary for individual attractions.
Ask yourself the following questions prior to arriving at Gunstock. If you answer yes, please come back another day when you feel better.
1. Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
2. Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath?
3. Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
4. Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
5. Have you had any new changes in your sense of taste or smell?
Please reach out with any questions. We're in this together!
Every participant must complete an Adventure Park Release of Liability. Participants under the age of 18 must have the minor's Adventure Park Release of Liability signed by their parent/guardian when reserving online.
Reservations are required to secure your Segway Tour. Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before your start time. The easiest way to reserve is through our online store. Click HERE to book your tour. You can also call 603.737.4388 if you have questions, or to reserve your spot.
Add Ons (same day & same participant)
- You can upgrade your Segway Tour to add the Aerial Treetop Adventure (ATA) course for just $20 (subject to availability).
- You can upgrade your Segway Tour to add unlimited Mountain Coaster and Scenic Lift Rides for just $20.
To add either or both of these adventures, please call the Adventure Park reservation line at 603-737-4388.
You may cancel your Segway Tour reservation greater than 48hrs in advance by calling the Adventure Park reservation line at 603-737-4388. The policy reads:
- Cancellation 48 hours or more prior to scheduled Adventure: Full refund or reschedule adventure.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to scheduled Adventure: No refunds or rescheduling allowed.