Scenic Lift Rides
Enjoy a leisurely 15-minute ride to the summit where you will disembark to marvel at beautiful views of Lake Winnipesaukee, Mount Washington and the Belknap, Ossipee, Squam and Presidential mountain ranges. Explore our hiking trails from the top of the mountain, or bring a picnic lunch! The chairlift will be ready to take you back to the base area where you can continue your adventures.
We also offer One-Way Scenic Lift Ride tickets for those who would prefer to hike up and ride down, or ride up and hike down. Simply stop by the Welcome Center to grab your ticket before you set out!
Please note: hours may vary for individual attractions. Please refer to our Hours of Operation page for more information.
SUMMER LIFT RIDING REQUIREMENTS, POLICY, AND/OR PROTOCOL:
- All passengers and/or children must be aware of the lift loading and unloading procedures.
- Children/passengers must be able to sit and ride the Chairlift independently (free of embrace or human restraint).
- Children/passengers must sit all the way to the back of the seat (“back to back”); do not lean forward or on the restraint device.
- Guests will not be permitted access to the chairlifts with a child in a carrier such as a backpack or chest pack. This is for the safety of the child in the unlikely event of a lift evacuation or injury to the adult.
- In the unlikely event of a lift evacuation, each passenger may be required to be lowered from the chairlift using a “T-Seat” from a height upwards of 100’ off the ground.
- No Alcohol is permitted on the chairlift.
- Pets are NOT permitted to ride the chairlift.
- NO SMOKING ON CHAIRLIFT and we ask that you refrain from smoking at the top of the mountain or on hiking trails.
- NO Littering from the Chairlift.
- Sorry, no lift service is available to take bikes to the summit at this time.
- Scenic lift rides are not available during Winter Snow Sports operation.
- For more information on age, height, and weight restrictions click here.
Weather can impact lift operations. Please call us at 603-293-4341 for current operating plans during marginal weather.
Every participant must complete a Discover Adventure Liability Release on site. Participants under the age of 18 must have the Discover Adventure Liability Release signed on site by a parent/guardian.