How can I buy a Flex Pass?
- Flex passes are sold out for the 20-21 Winter Season (as of 10.31.20).
I’m a Season Pass Holder with a BFF Flex Pass benefit. How do I redeem or gift my Flex Pass to someone?
- You can go to the online store to redeem. https://estore.gunstock.com/
- Log in.
- Click on MY ACCOUNT.
- Click on SMART VOUCHERS on the side navigation, scroll to find WINTER FLEX BENEFIT 20/21.
- Click on REDEEM.
- Scroll down and click on the $39 WINTER FLEX BENEFIT tab. Then scroll to the age group of the person the Flex Pass will go to. Choose the party member under the age group (Adult, Youth, Senior) and pick today’s date.
- You can pick from your associates, or add a new party member by entering their RFID code (include the dashes with the code).
- Check the SELECT box, then scroll back up to the top to REDEEM VOUCHER.
- Agree with the terms and continue to CHECKOUT.
- The Flex Pass will be loaded onto the account of the person you purchased it for, then they go through the process of the getting their RFID card.
My child is a season pass holder and I want to redeem their BFF Flex Pass Benefit.
- If your child does not have an account, you will need to stop into the Welcome Center to redeem the BFF Benefit.
I have a Flex Pass, but when I try to load my ticket online, the price isn’t discounted.
- Make sure you are logged into your account.
- You can check that your Flex Pass is loaded onto your e-store account by clicking on MY ACCOUNT, then on the side navigation, click on PRODUCTS.
- If you have more than one account, be sure that you are logging into the account with your Flex Pass. The 50% price will automatically update in your cart.
- If the price does not automatically update, you will need to go to the Welcome Center to have an associate check your account.
I have a Flex Pass, but tickets are sold out.
- A Flex Pass doesn’t guarantee a lift ticket; it is a discount card not a season pass. Buy early to ensure tickets are available.
Rentals are part of your lift ticket and you don't need to reserve rentals. Just buy the Night Skiing ticket online and when you arrive at the resort come to the Welcome Center to start your rental process.
Golden Pass Holders
I’m 70, how do I get my Golden Pass?
- You can purchase a Golden Pass for $49 online. https://estore.gunstock.com/ > Season Passes > Winter Prime Pass > Golden Pass (70+). You can also visit the Welcome Center to purchase in person. The best time to go to the Welcome Center is between noon – 2pm.
I had a Golden Pass last year, do I need to renew?
- Yes, each year you need to renew your pass and sign your waiver. You can do this online, or in person at the Welcome Center.
I have a grandfathered pass, how do I get it set up?
- For any grandfathered Golden Passes, you will need to go into the Welcome Center to sign your waiver. The best time to go to the Welcome Center is between noon – 2pm.
What Military discounts do you have?
- Active Duty & Dependents; Retired Personnel
- 25% off All-Day Lift Tickets (Active Duty & Dependents; Retired Personnel)
- Winter Season Pass can be purchased at the Summer Rate (Active Duty & Retired Personnel only - not valid for dependents)
How do I redeem my military discount?
- Military discounted passes and tickets can not be purchased online in advance. You will need to go into the Welcome Center or Ticket Booth to purchase and pick-up your ticket or Season Pass.
- Please note: military personnel are not subject to the sell-out protocol and you can purchase a ticket any day of the week.
70+ and 5 & under Tickets (Golden & Buckaroo Tickets)
I and 70+. How do I get a lift ticket?
- You can come in to the Welcome Center to pick up a free Golden ticket. Or you can purchase a $49 Golden Season Pass and enjoy direct to lift access.
I have a child under 5. How do I get a lift ticket for my child?
- You can bring your child to the Welcome Center to pick up a free Buckaroo ticket. Or you can purchase a $49 Buckaroo Season Pass and enjoy direct to lift access.
Lift Ticket Date Change
I want to change the date for my lift ticket. How can I do that?
- All changes to tickets must be made 48 hours in advance.
- There is no guarantee that the date you choose has availability. First come first served.
- Send an email with the subject line “CHANGE DATE” to firstname.lastname@example.org The email will have a time stamp that will account for the 48 hour notice requirement. The email does not guarantee the date you've chosen. Dates can sell out prior to getting to your email so please be aware.
- Include the following information for each member of your party in the email and we will email you back with a confirmation that your ticket date has been changed:
- First and last name of person who made the original reservation
- First and last name of each ticket holder
- Original ticket date
- New date you want to move to
How do I reserve rental equipment?
- Rental gear is included in the price of night tickets.
- If you are interested in using rental gear, please check in at the Welcome Center to pick-up and sign your rental contract.
- Parent/Guardian signature is required on the rental waiver for minors.