Never felt that first crunch of snow under a ski boot, or that first hop off the lift? Take an Intro to Ski or Ride lesson! Has it been awhile since you were last on the slopes? Try an intermediate lesson! Have you been a skier for years and are interested in trying snowboarding or tele skiing? Check out a beginner lesson! Have you wanted to check out Tiger Steeps, but are a bit nervous? A private lesson would be perfect!
Our Snowsports School offers lessons for all ages from 3 years to adult, and all types of learners.
Hundreds of thousands of passionate skiers and riders have been learning at Gunstock since 1937. That's a lot of smiling faces and fond memories, and we continue to teach outdoor enthusiasts of all ages how to have fun on the snow! We believe learning is a lifelong experience, and our instructors are passionate about teaching their favorite snowsports. Join generations of skiers and riders who say, "I learned at Gunstock."
- First Time? Right This Way...
- Private Lessons (Ages 3-adult)
- Ladies Love Winter Program
- A women's only series offering female skiers the opportunity to improve their skiing in a fun and supportive atmosphere.
- Children's Center Programs (Ages 4-14)
- Group Lessons (Ages 8-adult)
- Children's Seasonal Programs/Development Teams (Ages 4-14)
- Adaptive Lessons
- Cross Country Ski Lessons
- Ability Chart
Our People, Snowsports School