At Gunstock Mountain Resort, our private lessons are focused completely on you and your needs. Our instructors will help you push past a learning plateau or fine tune skills in racing, freestyle, moguls, and glades.
One on one or with a group of up to five people, private lessons are the best way to learn at your pace.
If you are new to skiing, whether you are a kid or an adult, our private instructors cater to your learning style and goals.
Do you have a goal that you want to achieve? Ski the glades. Perfect your turns. Master the moguls.
A private lesson is a great way to achieve your personal goals with the full attention of an instructor. Our private instructors are the most certified and have many years of experience. This is also an opportunity to form a great relationship with an instructor; and you can even request an instructor that you’ve had in the past!
- Age 6+
- Please note 3 year olds may only sign up for a 1-hr lesson and must be by themselves with no additional participants.
- Skill levels and ages in a semi-private lesson need to be similar.
- Lift Ticket: Not Included
- Rentals: Not Included
- Location: Snowsports Meeting Area- at the flags between the Stockade Lodge and the Pines
- Lesson Times: 9am-3pm on the hour (all lessons end at 4pm)
- Length of Lesson: Choose from a 1-hr, 2-hr, or 3-hr Private Lesson
2020/21 pricing and details coming soon!
Lesson Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation 48 hours or more prior to lesson: Full Refund or Reschedule of Lesson
- Cancellation 47 hours or less prior to lesson: Full Value on a Non-Expiring Gift Card or Reschedule of Lesson
- NO call for Cancellation or NO show: Loss of Payment
- Please note that your reservation is not considered cancelled until you have verification from Gunstock Welcome Center.