At Gunstock Mountain Resort, our private lessons are focused completely on you and your needs. Our instructors will help you with whatever your learning goal is, whether it's starting out strong as a beginner, pushing past a learning plateau, or fine tuning your skills in racing, freestyle, moguls, and glades.
One on one or with a group of up to five people, private lessons are the best way to learn at your own pace.
If you are new to skiing, whether you are a kid or an adult, our private instructors cater to your learning style and goals.
Do you have a goal that you want to achieve? Drop into the glades. Perfect your turns. Master the moguls.
A private lesson is a great way to achieve your personal goals with the full attention of an instructor. Our private instructors have the highest level of certification and have many years of experience, so you're in good hands. This is also an opportunity to form a great relationship with an instructor; and you can always request an instructor that you’ve had in the past!
- Age: 3 through Adult
- Please note 3 year olds may only sign up for a 1-hr lesson and must be by themselves with no additional participants.
- Skill levels and ages in a semi-private lesson need to be similar.
- Lift Ticket: Not Included
- Rentals: Not Included
- Location: Snowsports Meeting Area- at the flags between the Stockade Lodge and the Pines
- If you already have a valid lift ticket and have reserved your lesson in advance, you may go directly to the lesson meeting area at the flags.
- Lesson Times: 9am-3pm on the hour (all lessons end at 4pm)-- reservations required by calling the Welcome Center via phone: 603-293-4341 ext. 1.
- Length of Lesson: Choose from a 1-hr, 2-hr, or 3-hr Private Lesson
- Cost: 1-hr-- $108; 2-hr-- $172; 3-hr-- $232
- Add a person: $60/hr/person
Private Intro to Ski & Ride Package:
Let's get you up and riding! New for Winter 2020-21, this package is for skiers and riders in the beginner/novice zone. Includes a 2-hour private lesson, rental equipment, and a lower mountain lift ticket (Wonder Carpet, Penny and Ramrod chairlifts).
- Available for ages 8 through Adult
- Lesson date and time must be reserved through the Welcome Center via phone: 603-293-4341 ext. 1
- Cost: $198
Book of 10 Private Lessons
Level up with focused, private instruction, and pick up where you left off last time! New for Winter 2020-21, these are 10 transferable (can be used by more than one person) 1-hour private lessons. Not using all 10 lessons yourself? Let a friend or family member use them to improve their on-mountain skills, so you can tackle more challenging terrain together!
- Available for ages 3 through Adult
- Lessons must be reserved online or over the phone in advance 603-293-4341 ext. 1
- Cost: $972 (a 10% savings off 10 individually booked private lessons)
- Transferrable to another person
- Expires after the 20-21 Winter Season
Lesson Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation 48 hours or more prior to lesson: Full Refund or Reschedule of Lesson
- Cancellation 47 hours or less prior to lesson: Full Value on a Non-Expiring Gift Card or Reschedule of Lesson
- NO call for Cancellation or NO show: Loss of Payment
- Please note that your reservation is not considered cancelled until you have verification from Gunstock Welcome Center.