Night Skiing at Gunstock
Crisp, clean air and snowy peaks hit their stride at dusk. Don’t let the waning daylight stop you. Against a backdrop of stars and snowflakes, Gunstock at night is stunning. Get out there and enjoy our trails, terrain parks, and tubing. When you’ve hit your final run, slide on back to Pistol Pub and warm up with a cup of hot cocoa.
With 22 well-lit trails, 5 lifts, a revamped Terrain Park, Mountain Coaster and Tubing, we have the most night skiing & riding terrain in New England!
- Beginners, learn at your own pace at the Wonder Carpet and Penny Pitou lift.
- Elevate your freestyle game by night on 2 lit trails in our Gunstock Parks.
- Advanced skier or rider? Tiger chair services several expert trails.
- Looking for some friendly competition paired with great après? sign up for Adult Race League on Thursday nights!
Night Sessions Tickets
Night Sessions Include:
- Evening Skiing and Riding/Lift Access
- Basic Rental Equipment - You do not need to book rentals when you make your reservation. Just come into the Welcome Center to check in.
- If you are interested in using rental gear, please check in at the Welcome Center to pick-up and sign your rental contract.
- Parent/Guardian signature is required on the rental waiver for minors.
- 2 Runs of Tubing or Mountain Coaster, *based on availability
Night Sessions Hours of Operation:
Night Sessions begin at 3PM, which means you can access the Panorama lift and take runs from the summit for the first hour of your evening here! Night Operations generally run from mid-December to mid-March. Please check the hours of operation and conditions for the latest information.
|Tues, Wed, Thurs||3pm-8pm|
|Fri & Sat||3pm-9pm|