Night Skiing at Gunstock
Crisp, clean air and snowy peaks hit their stride at dusk. Don’t let the waning daylight stop you. Against a backdrop of stars and snowflakes, Gunstock at night is stunning. Get out there and enjoy our trails, terrain parks, and tubing. When you’ve hit your final run, slide on back to Pistol Pub and warm up with a cup of hot cocoa.
With 22 well-lit trails, 5 lifts, a revamped Terrain Park, Mountain Coaster and Tubing, we have the most night skiing & ridging terrain in New England!
- Beginners, learn at your own pace at the Wonder Carpet and Penny Pitou lift.
- Elevate your freestyle game by night on 2 lit trails in our Gunstock Parks.
- Advanced skier or rider? Tiger chair services several expert trails.
- Looking for some friendly competition paired with great après? sign up for Adult Race League on Thursday nights!
Night Sessions Include:
- Evening Skiing and Riding/Lift Access
- Beginner Lessons from 4:30PM to 6:30PM on the Wonder Carpet (visit the Welcome Center to sign your waiver before your lesson)
- 2 Runs of Tubing or Mountain Coaster
Night Sessions Hours of Operation:
Night Sessions begin at 3PM, which means you can access the Panorama lift and take runs from the summit for the first hour of your evening here! Night Operations generally run from mid-December to mid-March. Please check the hours of operation and conditions for the latest information.
|Tues, Wed, Thurs||3pm-8pm|
|Fri & Sat||3pm-9pm|