Night Skiing and Riding
Night Skiing and Riding has concluded for the 21-22 Winter Season.
We'll see you for night laps next year when the lights come on once again!
Crisp, clean air and snowy peaks hit their stride at dusk. Don’t let the waning daylight stop you. Against a backdrop of stars and snowflakes, Gunstock at night is stunning. Get out there and enjoy our trails, terrain parks, and tubing. When you’ve hit your final run, slide on back to Pistol Pub and warm up with a cup of hot cocoa.
With 22 well-lit trails, 5 lifts, a revamped Terrain Park and Tubing, we have the most night skiing & riding terrain in New England!
- Beginners, learn at your own pace at the Wonder Carpet and Penny Pitou lift.
- Elevate your freestyle game by night on 2 lit trails in our Gunstock Parks.
- Advanced skier or rider? Tiger chair services several expert trails.
- Looking for some friendly competition paired with great après? sign up for Adult Race League on Thursday nights!
Night Tickets Include:
- Evening Skiing and Riding/Lift Access
- Basic Rental Equipment - If you would like Rentals, please select the Night Lift Ticket with Rentals for your appropriate age category.
- If you are interested in using rental gear, please check in at the Ticket Office to pick-up and sign your rental contract.
- Parent/Guardian signature is required on the rental contract for minors at the time of the rental.
- Helmet rentals are extra.
PLEASE NOTE: Rental equipment is first come first served and does, on occasion, sell-out on busy nights so please plan accordingly. Purchasing a ticket with rental equipment ahead of time does not guarantee equipment is available upon arrival.
We may limit tickets and sell out so monitor this website for Sold Out status. Night Skiing & Riding ends on March 12.
|Tue-Thu||Fri, Sat & Holidays*|
*Holidays include Dec 25-Jan 1 and Feb 22-26.
Night Hours of Operation:
Night Skiing & Riding begins at 3pm, which means you can access the Panorama lift and take runs from the summit for the first hour of your evening here! Night Operations generally run from mid-December to mid-March. Please check the hours of operation and conditions for the latest information.
|Tues, Wed, Thurs||3pm-8pm|
|Fri & Sat||3pm-9pm|