Cross Country (Outdoor Center)
What is the Outdoor Center?
The Outdoor Center at Gunstock is located on the right as you enter the resort. We have up to 25km of groomed cross country skiing trails. and we make snow! Trails are open to mixed-use: classic ski, skate ski, snowshoe, skijor, or ride a fat bike (condition dependent). To reserve rental gear, lessons, or private tours please call the Outdoor Center 603.293.4341 ext. 504.
Fat Bike Rules
1) All fat bikes must have a trail pass.
2) No biking on soft snow/ Mud/ Dirt (if you leave a rut 1 inch or deeper, having hard time riding in a straight line or need to push you bike, it is too soft) (if you experience this get off the trail system and notify the staff the trails should not be open to fat biking in current conditions.
3) Tires must be wider than 3.5″ and tire pressure must be less than 10 psi.
4) Bikes yield to all other users. Cross-country Skiers do not have brakes, so bikes are responsible for staying out of their way. Watch skiers' poles. They can be fragile and expensive.
5) Gunstock Nordic staff will monitor conditions and usage and restrict fat bike use when appropriate
Got a Group of "Non-Skiers"?
The Outdoor Center is equipped to host your crew of people to offer a different kind of mountain experience. Give us a call to setup a special event, a race, or just to host a small snowshoe outing among friends or coworkers. We are flexible and are happy to help facilitate a new experience to fit your needs!
Lessons, Tours, and More!
We are dedicated to finding actvities that will get you and your crew out this Winter! Call or check out our other pages to learn more about the upcoming opportunities. Or you can join us on our Facebook group Gunstock XC, and be sure to follow us on Instagram to get the most up to date information about events, clinic, tours, and classes. Come be a part of our friendly nordic community!
Questions? You can reach us at 603-293-4341 ext. 504
Our People, Outdoor Center