BFF 50% off Lift Ticket Voucher
I’m a Season Pass Holder with a BFF 50% off Lift Ticket Voucher Benefit. How do I redeem or gift my Voucher to someone?
- You can go to the online store to redeem. https://estore.gunstock.com/
- Log in
- Click on MY ACCOUNT
- Click on SMART VOUCHERS on the side navigation, scroll to find 2021/22 BFF-50% off Winter Tickets
Click on REDEEM to purchase or TRANSFER to issue the voucher to your BFF
TO REDEEM: Scroll down and click on the 2021/22 BFF-50% off Winter Tickets
tab. Then scroll to the age group of the person the Ticket will go to. Choose the party member under the age group (Adult, Youth, Senior) and pick the arrival date.
You can pick from your associates or add a new party member by entering their RFID code (include the dashes with the code).
Check the SELECT box, then scroll back up to the top to REDEEM VOUCHER.
Agree with the terms and continue to CHECKOUT.
The Ticket will be loaded onto the account of the person you purchased it for, then they go through the process of the getting their RFID card.
TO TRANSFER: You can pick from your associates or add a new party member by entering their RFID code (include the dashes with the code). Give a reason, then select TRANSFER. The guest that you assigned the voucher to can now log into their account and use it.
My child is a season pass holder and I want to redeem their BFF 50% off Lift Ticket Voucher Benefit.
To redeem your child’s 50% off vouchers online, the child needs to have an online account, meaning you will need to register the child’s RFID card webcode. You will need a different email and you will assign them a username and password. Once you have registered the child you will go to the top of the page and click on “My Account”, then you will click on the “Smart Voucher” tab and this is where you will redeem the BFF VOUCHERS.
If you are still having a hard time, you can send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “BFF VOUCHERS”, also Include the guests name with the benefits.
I have a BFF 50% off Lift Ticket Voucher, but tickets are sold out.
- A BFF 50% off Lift Ticket Voucher doesn’t guarantee a lift ticket; it is a discount not a season pass. Buy early to ensure tickets are available.
How do I reserve rental equipment?
- If you are interested in using rental gear, please head to our e-store and reserve your rental equipment in advance.
- Parent/Guardian signature is required on the rental waiver for minors.
What Military discounts do you have?
- Active Duty & Dependents; Retired Personnel
- 25% off All-Day Lift Tickets (Active Duty & Dependents; Retired Personnel)
- Winter Season Pass can be purchased at the Summer Rate (Active Duty & Retired Personnel only - not valid for dependents)
How do I redeem my military discount?
- Military discounted passes and tickets can not be purchased online in advance. You will need to go into the Welcome Center or Ticket Booth to purchase and pick-up your ticket or Season Pass.
- Please note: military personnel are not subject to the sell-out protocol and you can purchase a ticket any day of the week.
Golden Pass Holders
I’m 70, how do I get my Golden Pass?
- You can purchase a Golden Pass for $49 online. https://estore.gunstock.com/ > Season Passes > Winter Prime Pass > Golden Pass (70+). You can also visit the Welcome Center to purchase in person. The best time to go to the Welcome Center is between noon – 2pm.
I had a Golden Pass last year, do I need to renew?
- Yes, each year you need to renew your pass and sign your waiver. You can do this online, or in person at the Welcome Center.
I have a grandfathered pass, how do I get it set up?
- For any grandfathered Golden Passes, you will need to go into the Welcome Center to sign your waiver. The best time to go to the Welcome Center is between noon – 2pm.
70+ and 5 & under Tickets (Golden & Buckaroo Tickets)
I and 70+. How do I get a lift ticket?
- You can come in to the Welcome Center to pick up a free Golden ticket. Or you can purchase a $49 Golden Season Pass and enjoy direct to lift access.
- You do not need to make a reservation for a Golden Ticket. These are not subject to the sell-out protocol and you can pick-up a ticket any day of the week.
I have a child under 5. How do I get a lift ticket for my child?
- You can bring your child to the Welcome Center to pick up a free Buckaroo ticket. Or you can purchase a $49 Buckaroo Season Pass and enjoy direct to lift access.
- You do not need to make a reservation for a Buckaroo Ticket. These are not subject to the sell-out protocol and you can pick-up a ticket any day of the week.
Lift Ticket Date Change
I want to change the date for my lift ticket. How can I do that?
- All changes to tickets must be made 48 hours in advance.
- There is no guarantee that the date you choose has availability. First come first served.
- Send an email with the subject line “CHANGE DATE” to firstname.lastname@example.org The email will have a time stamp that will account for the 48 hour notice requirement. The email does not guarantee the date you've chosen. Dates can sell out prior to getting to your email so please be aware.
- Include the following information for each member of your party in the email and we will email you back with a confirmation that your ticket date has been changed:
- First and last name of person who made the original reservation
- First and last name of each ticket holder
- Original ticket date
- New date you want to move to