Rentals & Demos
Gunstock is closed for the remainder of the 2019-20 Season.
We plan to open for Summer Operations May 23, 2020.
The Rental Shop at Gunstock Mountain Resort is proud to use the Head BYS ski system and be a BURTON Learn to Ride Center. You will see the difference in performance of the equipment, ease of learning, and efficiency in the shop to get you out on the hill and making turns quicker than ever. Don’t even think about renting elsewhere until you have tried this gear and the simpler process to get it out the door!
The Rental shop opens 30 minutes before lifts open and closes 30 minutes after lifts close.
2019/2020 Season Rates
|Alpine/Telemark Ski or Snowboard Rental Package|
|Window Rate||Season Pass/Flex Pass Holder Rate|
|Youth (Up to Age 22)||$40||$20|
|Helmet (All Ages, Flat Rate)||$12|
|Poles Only (All Ages, Flat Rate)||$8|
|Snowboard/Skis Only (All Ages, Flat Rate)||$30|
|Boots Only (All Ages, Flat Rate)||$24|
- Ski Packages include skis, boots and poles. Helmets are available for rent for an additional fee.
- Snowboard Packages include board and boots. Helmets are available for rent for an additional fee.
- There are no reservations for rentals, equipment is rented on a first come, first serve basis, and the child has to be present in order to be properly fitted. It is necessary for parents to provide the skier's weight and height.
- Parent/Guardian signature is required on the rental waiver for minors and must be signed in person at the time of any and all equipment rentals.
What could be better than trying out the latest skis? Answer: Returning them to try out another pair of skis. Choose from a wide variety of the hottest skis. We have twin tips, all-mountain carvers, women’s skis, and serious race skis from Head available for test drives. At Gunstock Ski & Sport, the sweetest equipment is yours at an even sweeter demo price.
Demo customers are encouraged to try different gear during the day - up to 3 different set-ups - and our experienced and helpful staff will guide you toward selections that match your skills, goals, and budget. Wondering about the ideal ride for a given day? Just ask. Our staff is made up of dedicated riders and skiers who know the gear!
Not only is testing new gear fun, it makes good financial sense - we will apply up to two days' demo fees toward purchase of that type item (once these items are discounted later in the season we can apply one day's fees toward purchase).
Looking for a particular ski or board to test? Let us reserve it for you! We can hold one such item until 10am as much as three days in advance - please realize that occasionally a reserved ski may not be available due to a previous day's repair, and please call back in the case of a cancellation so we can let someone else take it out.
|Ski or Snowboard||$50||$30||$20|
- Boots Available at the Ski Rental Shop in the Base Area (Sorry, no boot rentals at the Demo Center)
- Up to two days of demo fees can be credited toward your purchase of new skis from Gunstock Ski & Sport!
- The Demo Center is open every day from 8:30am to 4pm midweek located in Gunstock Ski & Sport.
We ski and ride everything we sell and demo in our store. If you have questions, we have answers! Call Gunstock Ski & Sport and Demo Center at 603-737-4340 for more information about equipment demos.