NH College Pass
The multi-mountain college pass with the most skiing and riding in New Hampshire, providing access to Gunstock, Cannon, Cranmore, and Waterville Valley!
- 258 Trails
- 944 Skiable Acres
- 6,800 Vertical Feet
- 17 Parks
- Night Skiing and Riding at Gunstock, Cranmore, and Waterville Valley!
- Gunstock Night Skiing & Riding Tuesday - Saturday
- Access to Each Resort's Standard Passholder Benefits
Valid every day of the winter season, no blackout dates. Incredible perks!
* Requires verification of full time status (12 credit undergrad, 9 grad) from registrar's office, tuition bill with name, or printed class schedule with name.
NH COLLEGE PASS BENEFITS AT GUNSTOCK FOR 2022/23*
Benefits are for Pass Holder only and only valid at Gunstock. All services are subject to availability, hours of operation, periodic closures, and pass holder Terms & Conditions.
- All Day, All-Mountain Lift Access
- Night Session Access (includes lifts and rentals, excludes helmet)
- XC Trail Access (all-day trail ticket for ski or snowshoe)
- First Tracks (Jan. 7, Feb. 4, Mar 5)
- 10% off Food & Beverage (excludes pre-package or alcohol)
- 50% off Rentals (all-day ski or snowboard package, excludes helmet)
- 50% off XC Rentals (standard package)
- 50% off Demos at Gunstock Ski & Sport
- 25% off Tuning & Repairs (premium & basic tunes)
- 15% off at Gunstock Ski & Sport or Outdoor Center Retail Shop (non-sale items)
- 50% off Group Lessons (2-hr lessons, age 8+)
- 25% off Private Lessons (1-3 hr lesson only)
- 25% off XC Private Lessons
- BFF 50% off Intro to Ski & Ride Package (excludes Buckaroo & Golden Passes)
- BFF 50% off XC Beginner Package
*These benefits apply to all NH College Passholders while skiing or riding at Gunstock only. Benefits from each participating mountain may vary. NH College Pass Holders receive each mountains benefits at that mountain.
NH College Pass Rates
|March 5 - May 31||$359|
|June 1- Nov 30||$389|
|Dec 1 - End of season||$409|