Lockers & Storage
Gunstock Mountain Resort has a bag-free zone on the main (food court) level of the Main Lodge. We ask that you store your belongings either in our Bag Check & Basket Room or in the storage cubbies located on the Balcony or in the Stone Cellar. We also have day use lockers for a fee that allow unlimited entry in the Stone Cellar of the Main Lodge. There are also cubbies available in the Stockade Lodge.
Bag Check & Basket Room--Open Weekends and Holidays
- This attended storage area is FREE for all guests.
- Unlimited access throughout the day.
- Check your bag or place your belongings in a laundry-style basket.
- Located in the Stone Cellar (lower level) of the Main Lodge.
Ski and Snowboard Check
- The attended storage area is FREE for all guests.
- Check your skis or snowboard for safe storage when you are taking a break.
- Located in the Yurt between the Main Lodges and the Stockade Lodge.
- Overnight storage is available for $5 per night, per set of equipment. (Skis and Snowboards only, no boots)
- Secured locker room accessed by security code.
- Each locker can fit about 4 pairs of skis, with 4 shelves for helmets or boots.
- Guests use own padlock on locker.
- Accessible from start to end of winter sports season.
- Available for contract on a first come, first served basis beginning early October. Call our Addmissions staff at 603-293-4341 extension 0 for availability after October 1st.
- 2018/2019 Season Locker rate is $325.
- Located in the lower level of the Main Lodge.
Protect yourself from Property Theft
Theft is an unfortunate occurence and the snow sports industry is not immune. Here are some tips to keep your gear safe and aid in recovery if you do fall victim to the individual intent on making a profit by stealing from others.
- Use our FREE Basket Room and Ski and Snowboard Check
- If you do leave your gear unattended and unprotected, do not leave anything of value such as phones, IPods, tablets, etc.
- Purchase a small retractable lock and lock your skis or snowboard to one of the racks around the base area. Locks are available for purchase at the Mountainside Outfitters & Demo Center
- Mark your gear - Use a permanent marker to put your name and/or some identifiable mark on it. This should be done in a spot that is not immediately obvious, under the binding is preferable. You can also mark your gear in an obvious spot which will help with immediate identification if the suspect is spotted shortly after the theft occurs.
- Prepare for the worst...record the serial number of your equipment and keep it with your other important records. This will help with recovery and prosecution as law enforcement will have proof that the equipment they recover does not belong to the person in possession.
- Thefts are reported to the Belknap Sheriff’s Department for investigation.