New Hampshire College Pass
The multi-mountain college pass with the most skiing and riding in New Hampshire, providing access to Gunstock, Cannon, Cranmore, and Waterville Valley!
- 258 Trails
- 944 Skiable Acres
- 6,800 Vertical Feet
- 17 Parks
- Night Skiing and Riding at Gunstock, Cranmore, and Waterville Valley!
- Gunstock Night Sessions Open Tuesday - Saturday
- Access to Each Resort's Standard Passholder Benefits
Valid every day of the winter season, no blackout dates. Incredible perks!
* Requires verification of full time status (12 credit undergrad, 9 grad) from registrar's office, tuition bill with name, or printed class schedule with name.
NH COLLEGE PASS BENEFITS AT GUNSTOCK FOR 2021/22:
Benefits are for Pass Holder only. All services are subject to availability, hours of operation, periodic closures, and pass holder Terms & Conditions.
Due to capacity limits, spring skiing is not included with the purchase of next season's pass.
- All Day, All-Mountain Lift Access
- Night Session Access (includes lifts and rentals, excludes helmet)
- XC Trail Access (all-day trail ticket for ski or snowshoe)
- First Tracks (Jan.8, Feb. 5, March 5)
- 10% off Food & Beverage (excludes pre-package or alcohol)
- 50% off Rentals (all-day ski or snowboard package, excludes helmet)
- 50% off XC Rentals (standard package)
- 50% off Demos at Gunstock Ski & Sport
- 25% off Tuning & Repairs (premum & basic tunes)
- 15% off at Gunstock Ski & Sport or Outdoor Center Retail Shop (non-sale items)
- 50% off Group Lessons (2-hr lessons, age 8+)
- 25% off Private Lessons (1-3 hr lesson only)
- 25% off XC Private Lessons
- BFF 50% off Intro to Ski & Ride Package (excludes Buckaroo & Golden Passes)
- BFF 50% off XC Beginner Package