New Hampshire College Pass
Gunstock is closed for the remainder of the 2019-20 Season.
We plan to open for Summer Operations May 23, 2020.
New for the 2020/21 season: the multi-mountain college pass with the most skiing and riding in New Hampshire, providing access to Gunstock, Cannon, Cranmore, and Waterville Valley.
- 258 Trails
- 944 Skiable Acres
- 6,800 Vertical Teet
- 17 Parks
- Night Skiing and Riding at Gunstock and Cranmore
- Gunstock Night Sessions Open Tuesday - Saturday
- Access to Each Resort's Standard Passholder Benefits
On Sale NOW
- Thru 5/31/20: $289 BUY NOW
- Thru 11/30/20: $329
- After 11/30/20: $349
Spring incentive for passes purchased on or before April 30, 2020:
New college passholders may ski/ride the remainder of the 2019/20 season at each resort for FREE!
Current college passholders will receive 1 free ticket valid from date of purchase through the 2020/21 season. Ticket will be for the resort the guest purchased the New Hampshire College Pass from.
- Buy online, and pick up from the Welcome Center.
- Bring proof of eligibility when picking up pass.
- Present student ID and current class schedule with a minimum of 9 credits.
- For the 2020/21 season, must present Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 schedule prior to hitting the slopes for the season.