The Tubing Hill is now open! The Mountain Coaster is not open yet, but we are working to get it open for the season.
Experience the thrill of sledding, without the walk up the hill! New for 2020-21: a brand new SunKid conveyor lift which increases uphill capacity while making the ride up easier and more comfortable. Over the summer, we re-engineered our hill to improve your tubing experience. With a slightly shorter run but double the hill width, we now have 9 well groomed lanes with help from our new specialized PistenBully Tube Shaper groomer attachment. Your tubing experience will be smoother, faster and more enjoyable while getting in more runs during your 2-Hour Tubing Session. These improvements are sure to be a hit with the whole family.
Unlimited Mountain Coaster rides are included within a 2-hour Tubing session, when the coaster is open.
2-Hour Tubing Session Tickets
|Tubing Session Start Times|
|Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri||4pm & 6pm|
|Saturday||10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm|
|Sunday||10am, 12pm, 2pm|
Stay Safe Rules for Snow Tubing:
- Guests will be required to wear a face mask and physically distance while in line.
- Every guest will be in their own tube (no double riding).
- There is a 42" height recommendation.
- Each guest must be able to sit in a tube and reach the handles on each side of the tube.
- Rafting (linking tubes) is dependent upon snow conditions.
- Ski boots are not allowed on the tubing hill.
- We limit the number of tickets sold on the hill each hour and it is possible for tubing to sell out on busy days. Our mid-day holiday/weekend days and Saturday evening hours are usually the busiest. Booking in advance is recommended.
Snow Tubing tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for any reason after your order transaction is complete. This includes weather related events.
**This also means no refunds onto a gift card.