Tubing is closed for the season. See you in December.
Our multi-lane Tubing Hill is fun for everyone. Experience the thrill of sledding, without the walk up the hill! Our magic carpet makes the ride up easier and more comfortable. Our well-groomed lanes come from a specialized PistenBully Tube Shaper groomer attachment. Your tubing experience is smoother, faster and more enjoyable - plus - you get in more runs during your 2-Hour Tubing Session! Tubes are provided.
Please Note: Weather conditions can change the number of lanes available and tubing speeds. Your safety is our number one concern and therefore we may need to close lanes or change tubes during your session.
We may limit tubing tickets and sell out so monitor this website for Sold Out status.
Stay Safe Rules for Snow Tubing:
- There is a 3'6" (42") height recommendation.
- Each guest must be able to sit in a tube and reach the handles on each side of the tube.
- Every guest must be in their own tube. No double riding allowed.
- Rafting (linking tubes) is dependent upon snow conditions.
- Ski boots are not allowed on the tubing hill.
- Variations in weather can determine wait times and the number of runs in a 2hr session.
- We limit the number of tickets sold for each 2hr session and often sell out on busy days. Holiday/weekend days and Saturday evening sessions are usually the busiest. Booking in advance is highly recommended.
*Please Note: During holiday periods (December 27-31, January 17, February 21-25 and February 28- March 4), tubing will be open extended hours. Mon (10am-4pm) and Tues - Fri (10am-8pm).
Snow Tubing tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for any reason after your order transaction is complete. This includes weather related events.
**This also means no refunds onto a gift card.
The Mountain Coaster will no longer operate during winter months.