Reload Your RFID Card
Save your RFID Card after your first visit and reload it to save time and money next time you come to Gunstock! Flex Pass holder can reload discounted tickets right onto their pass.
- Save 25% off the window rate on your lift ticket by reloading on-line or become a Flex Pass holder and save 50%
- Skip ticket lines when you get here and head straight to the lift!
Follow these steps to save:
- Go to the Gunstock on-line store.
- Select the date you plan to visit.
- Choose WTP Reload from the menu at the top of the screen.
- Enter the WTP number in the format that it appears on the card. Dashes must be included, but you don't need to use upper case letters.
- Select an all day or night ticket and add it to the shopping cart.
- Proceed to Check Out, or choose to reload more RFID cards.
- Speed-up the check-out: Flex Pass holders can click on their guest name in the shopping cart and enter their web password to auto-populate the purchaser information. (If you don't have an email address associated with your record, please call the Welcome Center at 603-737-4388 to have them update it.) Other ticket holders will be asked to set up a guest record the first time through to make subsequent purchases easier.
- Head to the lifts! After you finalize your sale your ticket is ready and will be automatically loaded onto your card when you are scanned at the gates. No need to go to the Welcome Center.
Don't have your RFID Card yet? Book your lift ticket online in advance and save $10 off your day ticket or $5 off your night ticket here.
Questions about your RFID card? Check out our FAQ to find out more about all things RFID!