Constructed in the trees near Gunstock's fishing pond, the Aerial Treetop Adventure (ATA) course is New England's largest treetop obstacle course! Explore Gunstock from a bird's-eye view.
Ninety challenges are securely suspended within the trees for a combined total of eight high-ropes courses, including two demos and the Explorer Course made just for kids. Features include: log ladders, bridges, swings, seesaws, foot bridges and of course, lots of ziplines.
|2023 Aerial Treetop Adventure Pricing|
|Ages 12 & Up||Adult Course||$70|
|Ages 6-11||Explorer Course||$40|
|Add-On||Mountain Coaster & Scenic Lift Rides (Unlimited)||$30|
The adult Areial Treetop Adventure begins with a training course where our Adventure Park guides show you how to use the equipment to ensure that you understand and can demonstrate that you can safely navigate the ATA. After you feel comfortable and the guide has signed off on your skills, you move to the first adventure, the Green Course. which is closest to the ground (10-15 feet) and challenges are the easiest.
Each course increases in difficulty and height. The final, Black Course rises up to 100 feet from the ground and icludes a 165-foot-long foot bridge with irregularly spaced planks. For more details about the specific courses click HERE.
- Be at least 12 years old.
- Be able to reach a height of 5' 11" inches with feet flat on the ground.
- Weigh less than 250 lbs.
- Have adult supervision in the trees for children 12 and 13.
- Have adult supervision in the trees or on the ground for children 14 and 15.
- Wear appropriate footwear (requirements below).
- The use of lightweight gloves is strongly encouraged while in the trees.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your tour. Late arrivals who miss their scheduled tour have no guarantee of availability for a later tour.
The Explorer Course is for our younger, smaller adventurers. All participants will begin with a safety course and must demonstrate they understand and can operate all the equipment independently. There are 15 challenges that rise 10 to 15 feet off the ground, including an 80-foot zipline as the last element. Participants can go through the course one or two times. Adult supervision is required for all participants.
Participants on the Kids' Explorer Course Must Meet the Following Requirements:
- Ages 6 to 11.
- Ability to reach 4' 7" inches with fingertips with feet flat on the ground.
- Must have adult supervision on the ground.
- Appropriate footwear (requirements below).
- The use of lightweight gloves is strongly encouraged while in the course.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your tour. Late arrivals who miss their tour have no guarantee of availability for a later tour.
Footwear Requirements: Closed-toe and closed-heel shoes or boots are required for adventures. Open-toed shoes are not allowed. Sturdy, closed-toe sport sandals with adjustable back straps are adequate. Crocs and similar footwear are not considered to be adequate. The Gunstock Mountain Resort Adventure Park staff reserves the right to determine whether apparel and/or footwear are adequate for the chosen adventure.
Safety Note: Guides evaluate all participants to make sure they have the ability to safely complete the course. Gunstock reserves the right to exclude anyone from participation for any reason.
Hours of Operation Note: hours may vary for individual attractions.
Every participant must complete an Adventure Park release of liability. Participants under the age of 18 must have the minor's Adventure Park release of liability signed by their parent/guardian when reserving online.
- Cancellations made 48 hours or more prior to a scheduled adventure, may be rescheduled for another date. In order to reschedule your adventure, please call 603-737-4388.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to a scheduled adventure are not eligible for refunds or rescheduling.