Get your adrenaline pumping on our high-flying Zipline Tour! Soar above the trees from the mountain top to base, traveling over 1.6 miles along several ziplines that make up the tour. This 90-minute adventure is for thrill seekers who want to experience the natural environment from a unique point of view. Zipliners can control their own speed reaching a maximum of 70 mph.
Closed for the season.
Typical Zip Schedule
- All tours must be reserved in advance.
- Check in at the ticket office 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour. If visiting on a holiday weekend, allow additional time for check-in. Late arrivals who miss their tour receive no refund or the ability to rescheduled a tour.
- Meet guides on the ground level of the Historic Lodge (Stone Cellar) to be fitted for your harness and helmet, pick up your trolley, and receive instruction about the safety gear.
- Receive hands-on gear training from experienced guides at the Demo and Training Zips.
- Fly on five ziplines:
- Demo Zip - learn how to use the equipment.
- Training Zip - learn how the braking works on a longer, faster zip.
- Summit Zip - ride the Panorama lift to the summit zip and take in the spectacular lake views.
- Recoil Zip - rocket to speeds up to 70mph.
- Pistol Zip - soar over the trails, base area and pond to the finish platform near the Aerial Treetop Adventure course.
- Click HERE to enlarge PDF of Zipline Tour Map
Participants Must Meet the Following Requirements:
- Must be at least 10 years old.
- Be between 4' and 6'8" tall.
- Weigh between 50 and 260 lbs.
- Children ages 10 thru 15 years must be accompanied on the Zipline Tour by a participating adult.
- Wear appropriate footwear (see below for requirements).
- Check-in at the Ticket Office at least 30 min. prior to your tour. If visiting on a holiday weekend, allow additional time for check-in. Late arrivals will miss their tour with no refund or rescheduled available.
Closed-toe and closed-heel shoes or boots are required for all adventures. Open-toed shoes are not allowed. Sturdy, closed-toe sport sandals with adjustable back straps are adequate. Crocs or similar footwear are not considered to be adequate. The Gunstock Mountain Resort Adventure Park staff reserves the right to determine whether the apparel and/or footwear are adequate for the chosen adventure.
Guides evaluate all participants to make sure they have the ability to safely complete the course. Gunstock reserves the right to exclude anyone from participation for medical, safety, or other reasons. Hours of Operation Note: hours may vary for individual attractions.
Reservations are required to secure your Zipline Tour. The easiest way to reserve is through our online store. You can also call (603) 737-4388 if you have questions, or to reserve your spot. Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before your start time. If visiting on a holiday weekend, allow additional time for check in. Late arrivals will miss their tour with no refund or ability to reschedule.
Cancellations made 48 hours or more prior to a scheduled adventure, may be rescheduled for another date based on availability. In order to reschedule an adventure, please call (603) 737-4388. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to a scheduled adventure will receive no refunds or ability to reschedule.
Every participant must complete an Adventure Park release of liability. Participants under the age of 18 must have the Adventure Park release of liability signed by their parent/guardian when reserving online.