Lakes Region Adaptive Sports (LRAS) is a non-profit program providing recreation and fitness for individuals with disabilities in a safe, supportive, independent, and fun environment at Gunstock Mountain Resort. LRAS aspires to promote understanding and acceptance without limitations or boundaries for individuals with disabilities. Instructors and volunteers are trained to work with the diverse abilities of students and love instilling a passion for winter sports. Each year they provide hundreds of lessons for individuals with physical, sensory, cognitive and learning challenges.
Passes and courtesies extended to para-athletes
Para-Athletes coming to Gunstock will be eligible for certain discounts with proper documentation either on file or provided at the time of service. These purchases can be made through Gunstock's Ticket Office/Welcome Center:
- Half-Price Season Passes
- Half-Price Lift Tickets, if not purchasing a season pass
- Half-Price Lift Tickets, available daily to their skiing/riding buddy
Morning: 10 a.m. - noon
- LRAS building is closed daily from noon-12:30 p.m.
Afternoon: 1 - 3 p.m.
To request registration forms for lessons email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All lessons must be reserved and pre-paid in advance after registration paperwork has been completed.
- Student’s full name
- Nature of disability
- Stand-up or Sit-ski
- Own equipment, rental equipment
- Season passholder or lift ticket
- Date of lesson - morning or afternoon session
- Full refund if lesson is cancelled with at least 48-hour notice
- No refund for: cancellation with less than 48-hour notice, no-show, or late arrival
- Lesson cancellations: email email@example.com and call 603-737-4365
Learn more about Lakes Region Adaptive Sports here.