Many have compared skiing to flight - calling the activity "flight without wings," or describing it as "the next best thing to having wings." The action of skiing and snowboarding is an exhillarating experience that people love to share. It is an activity that can be enjoyed over the course of an entire lifetime and by all ages of multi-generational families.
The key to enjoying winter sports is a proper introduction and instruction that is fun while skiers and riders are learning new skills and growing increasingly more confident.
Hundreds of thousands of passionate skiers and riders have been having fun and learning new skills at Gunstock since 1937.
Gunstock's Snowsports School offers lessons for all ages and all types of learners, from 3 years old to adult.
- First Time? Right This Way...
- Private Lessons (Ages 3-adult)
- Ladies Love Winter Program A women's only series offering female skiers the opportunity to improve their skiing in a fun and supportive atmosphere.
- Children's Center Programs (Ages 4-14)
- Group Lessons (Ages 8-adult)
- Children's Seasonal Programs/Development Teams (Ages 4-14)
- Adaptive Lessons
- Cross Country Ski Lessons
- Ability Chart