At Gunstock Mountain Resort, private lessons are focused completely on you and your needs. Our instructors will help you with whatever your learning goal is, whether it's starting out strong as a beginner, pushing past a learning plateau, or fine-tuning your skills in racing, freestyle, moguls, and glades.
One-on-one or with a group of up to five people, private lessons are the best way to learn at your own pace.
Regardless of age or ability, a private lesson is a great way to achieve your personal goals with the full attention of an instructor. Our private instructors have the highest level of certification and have many years of experience, so you're in good hands. This is also an opportunity to form a great relationship with an instructor; one you can request whenever you need a refresher.
- Age: 3 through adult
- Please note 3-year-olds may only sign up for a 1 hour lesson and must be by themselves with no additional participants.
- Skill levels and ages in a semi-private lesson need to be similar and discipline (skiing or snowboarding) must be the same.
- Lift Ticket: Not included
- Rentals: Not included
- Location: Snowsports Meeting Area- at the flags between the Stockade Lodge and the Pines
- If you already have a valid lift ticket and have reserved your lesson in advance, you may go directly to the lesson meeting area at the flags.
- Lesson Times: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., on the hour (all lessons end at 4 p.m.)-- reservations are required. Call Snowsports Reservations via phone: 603-737-4338.
- Length of Lesson: Choose from a one-, two-, or three-hour private lesson
- Cost: $130
- Add a person: $70
Let's get you up and going! This package is for skiers and riders in the beginner/novice zone. It includes a two-hour private lesson, rental equipment, and a lower-mountain lift ticket (Wonder Carpet, Penny and Ramrod chairlifts).
- Available for ages 8 through adult
- Lesson date and time must be reserved through Snowsports Reservations via phone: 603-737-4338.
- Cost: $230
Level up with focused, private instruction, and pick up where you left off last time! These are 10 transferable (can be used by more than one person) 1 hour private lessons. Not using all 10 lessons yourself? Let a friend or family member use them to improve their on-mountain skills, so you can tackle more challenging terrain together!
- Available for ages 3 through adult
- Lessons must be reserved by phone in advance 603-737-4338.
- Cost: $1,200
- Transferrable to another person
- Expires at the end of the Winter Season
Lesson Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to lesson: $29 processing fee, with the remaining value on a non-expiring gift card or Mountain Money.
- Cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to lesson, no credit or rescheduling allowed.
- Please note that your reservation is not considered canceled until you have verification from Gunstock reservation staff.
- To ensure we are notified of a cancellation, you may contact us at (603) 737-4338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 72 hours before your visit.